ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek Ramaswamy tells CNN’s Van Jones ‘Just shut the f–k up’ at Turning Point USA Americafest

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy suggested Sunday that CNN commentator Van Jones should “just shut the f–k up” in response to Jones labeling the brash Republican a “demagogue” earlier this month.

Ramaswamy, who is vying for the GOP nomination for president in 2024, offered the brash suggestion toward the cable news personality after Jones said on-air he was “shaking” during the fourth GOP debate when Ramaswamy spoke because he felt like he was watching “the rise of an American demagogue.”

Jones also called the tech entrepreneur a “very, very despicable person” whose talking points during the debate were “one step away from Nazi propaganda,” the Hill reported.

Ramaswamy, during an on-stage appearance at Turning Point USA’s Americafest in Arizona Sunday, didn’t mince words when replying to Jones’ characterization.

Ramaswamy suggested Sunday that CNN commentator Van Jones should “just shut the f–k up” in response to Jones labeling the brash Republican a “demagogue” earlier this month. Getty Images for Environmental Media Association.

“And then you get the mainstream media, you got this character Van Jones on CNN afterwards saying, ‘This is the rise of an American demagogue who’s gonna live 50 years longer than Trump. This is dangerous, I am shaking,’ that’s what he says,” Ramaswamy, 38, said. “Just shut the f–k up.”

“At a certain point, just shut the f–k up,” he said as the crowd cheered and laughed. “We’re done with it.”

Ramaswamy is competing with former President Donald Trump, ex-South Carolina governor Nikki Haley, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and former New Jersey governor Chris Christie for the chance to face President Joe Biden next year.

Avowed racist Van Jones is simply trash, human garbage imo.

Reactions: Scruddy
Not my first choice but I would vote for him if he received the nomination...
Honestly why? Vivek’s claim to fame is taking a company public on the back of a drug he knew was not going to be viable. He is a swindler and a cheat. I get Biden is old, but you would really prefer a snake oil salesman?

polls suggest he is non-existent but vivek says he's on track to deliver a shocker in iowa. complete bs?

polls suggest he is non-existent but vivek says he's on track to deliver a shocker in iowa. complete bs?
star trek facebook gif GIF

If something one of these butt****s said really got you so mad you you were shaking, you are a bitch.

If it was hyperbole, you do need to STFU.

Vivek is incredibly unlikable but he is a brown republican, CNN can't just go to the boiler plate shit to de-legitimize him.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
If something one of these butt****s said really got you so mad you you were shaking, you are a bitch.

If it was hyperbole, you do need to STFU.

Vivek is incredibly unlikable but he is a brown republican, CNN can't just go to the boiler plate shit to de-legitimize him.
They could attempt to trounce him in a battle of whits but so far they've failed massively at that on all fronts. He's simply much more intelligent than anyone currently working for the MSM.

They could attempt to trounce him in a battle of whits but so far they've failed massively at that on all fronts. He's simply much more intelligent than anyone currently working for the MSM.
I do think he is intelligent but he is just incredibly off putting. One of the major reasons I listened to the Debates was to try to learn more about him. His major bugaboo for me was the voting age thing but I was willing to give him a chance, with the mindset that we are living longer and frankly 18 year olds are ****ing dumb compared to 18 year olds of even our grandparents gen.

We listened to the way he went after Haley for like 2 minutes and both my wife and I were like this guy is an asshole. I'm more willing to accept an asshole than most, if they are right, but he would never carry enough emotional voters votes to win. Had to scratch him off.

I do think he is intelligent but he is just incredibly off putting. One of the major reasons I listened to the Debates was to try to learn more about him. His major bugaboo for me was the voting age thing but I was willing to give him a chance, with the mindset that we are living longer and frankly 18 year olds are ****ing dumb compared to 18 year olds of even our grandparents gen.

We listened to the way he went after Haley for like 2 minutes and both my wife and I were like this guy is an asshole. I'm more willing to accept an asshole than most, if they are right, but he would never carry enough emotional voters votes to win. Had to scratch him off.
I think we should aim to actually educate and bring up our youth and have them prepared to make big decisions by the time they turn 18 vs extending the voting age. We are doing the youth a major disservice in this country at present by not preparing them to be particularly useful or free thinking when they graduate HS (possibly by design?).

As far as criticizing Hailey goes I'm probably more okay with it bc I despise Nikki Hailey. I noticed he was much more friendly with desantis in the last debate than the prior ones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT