ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the most punchable face ever?

Didn’t say I would kick his ass. Said his face is very punchable. Could I? At 49 6’1 and 212lb probably. Assuming he has never been in a physical altercation in his entitled life. I’d take my chances.

When was the last time you got into a fight? Everybody has a plan till they get punched in the face. And don’t kid yourself, you grew up in America. You are “entitled” compared to 95% of the world’s population. Congrats on being a top 5% entitled guy that hasn’t been in a fight in decades.

BB19PFVw.img
I may be required to send back my Soros check but I can almost start to feel sorry for DJT. Eric is a dummy and Ivanka vapid with bolt ons. DJT seems to be aware that his world is quickly coming to an end. He may wind up in jail because of his father’s wrongdoing. His c**t girlfriend will ditch him. When he gets out of jail he will be broke without any real marketable skills. He’s begun to self medicate and the coke is getting the better of him. All because he wants his fathers approval.

Seems like almost a Shakespearean tragedy.

Reactions: 7 Dunks and ping72
I may be required to send back my Soros check but I can almost start to feel sorry for DJT. Eric is a dummy and Ivanka vapid with bolt ons. DJT seems to be aware that his world is quickly coming to an end. He may wind up in jail because of his father’s wrongdoing. His c**t girlfriend will ditch him. When he gets out of jail he will be broke without any real marketable skills. He’s begun to self medicate and the coke is getting the better of him. All because he wants his fathers approval.

Seems like almost a Shakespearean tragedy.

Donald Trump Jr is going to jail and will be broke.

I’ll bet the under on both.

Maybe 1B.
This is 1A for ever:

tucker-carlson-f-4.jpg

Tucker Carlson’s douchey mug makes Jay Cutler look like a cool dude you’d like to have over for a beer by comparison.
He always looks like a mutt who just got a command it never heard before.

Reactions: torbee
When was the last time you got into a fight? Everybody has a plan till they get punched in the face. And don’t kid yourself, you grew up in America. You are “entitled” compared to 95% of the world’s population. Congrats on being a top 5% entitled guy that hasn’t been in a fight in decades.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT