ADVERTISEMENT

Is this who we are as a country?

Yesterday you said that people were "forced" to get vaccinated, and I asked you who and you never replied.

So let's play this game again w/ this. What's some examples of every day things that you needed proof of being vaccinated to do? My vaccine card never left my dresser drawer unless I was going to get a booster. I didn't need to show anyone proof that I was vaccinated, ever. I went to bars all the time in 2021, traveled to Vegas, Minneapolis, and Kansas City that same year, and never had to provide proof. So what are you even talking about when you say you needed proof to "pretty much do anything"? Or are you just talking out of your ass again?
I handled this earlier in the thread.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
My company required the card be scanned into some app before you were "allowed" to return to any of their offices. Large company, 100k+ employees
But you had the option to not get vaccinated, correct? It may require you to find other employment, but there was the option, regardless of how inconvenient it may have been.

I don't think many people were "forced" to get vaccinated, like the other poster had claimed. For vast majority of the population, forced covid vaccinations were not a real thing.

Now he's in this thread spouting off that you couldn't do anything without showing proof of being vaccinated, which is also completely false.

But you had the option to not get vaccinated, correct? It may require you to find other employment, but there was the option, regardless of how inconvenient it may have been.

I don't think many people were "forced" to get vaccinated, like the other poster had claimed. For vast majority of the population, forced covid vaccinations were not a real thing.

Now he's in this thread spouting off that you couldn't do anything without showing proof of being vaccinated, which is also completely false.
I answered this question:
What's some examples of every day things that you needed proof of being vaccinated to do?

Also- The general feeling around meetings and leadership was you better start looking for work if you're not back in the office. You may feel differently, but that's being forced, in my opinion. Not by the government, but by my employer. Total BS stance they later backed off of

I answered this question:
What's some examples of every day things that you needed proof of being vaccinated to do?

Also- The general feeling around meetings and leadership was you better start looking for work if you're not back in the office. You may feel differently, but that's being forced, in my opinion. Not by the government, but by my employer. Total BS stance they later backed off of
I consider "forced" to mean you have no other choice. If there's options, then you're not being forced to do anything.

With that said, thank you for answering the question.

Reactions: TennNole17
Come to think about it, I can’t prove I’m a citizen. I have a license to drive, but that don’t prove anything. Wonder which country I’ll get on the deportation roulette wheel?
Isn't a birth certificate proof of citizenship?

In the 15 years I’ve been on HORT, this might be the first time I’ve seen Democrats get suckered by a misleading tweet. But if I know one thing about Dems, it’s that they’ll learn from this mistake and will strive to do better going forward.
The destruction of Roe v. Wade started in a state who just wanted to cut a couple weeks off from when an abortion could not be done. Now the abortion pill is being brought up to be banned.

Reactions: Joes Place
My company required the card be scanned into some app before you were "allowed" to return to any of their offices. Large company, 100k+ employees
My company made us do this also, but allowed managers to view if an employee didn't want to upload their card. In those cases I had to sign stating I personally saw proof of the card. So there were some requirements.

Hey buddy. How are you today.
You are correct. I wasn’t forced to get the vaccine but I had to get a new job if I didn’t get it. So not exactly forced you are correct. 3+ years removed from that time and it seems a bit silly companies got rid of non covid vaxed employees.
Could you imagine if companies fired anyone not using a condom during the AID/HIV outbreak.

I had to show a vax card at a few bars in Chicago and at a comedy show in Madison that I can remember.

If you never had to show a vax card. Don’t you think it’s crazy that people were arrested for felonies for making fake vaccine cards.
Didn’t they know they weren’t needed anywhere.

The destruction of Roe v. Wade started in a state who just wanted to cut a couple weeks off from when an abortion could not be done. Now the abortion pill is being brought up to be banned.
Republicans have been trying to overturn Roe v Wade for 50 years. It’s been the subject of countless campaigns. It’s been one of the biggest issues in every election. We knew they would overturn it if given the chance. And we’ve known since the day the abortion pill was approved for use that some Republicans wanted to ban it as well.

What’s the end game as it pertains to this bill in Louisiana? Where do you think Republicans are headed with it?

Hey buddy. How are you today.
You are correct. I wasn’t forced to get the vaccine but I had to get a new job if I didn’t get it. So not exactly forced you are correct. 3+ years removed from that time and it seems a bit silly companies got rid of non covid vaxed employees.
Could you imagine if companies fired anyone not using a condom during the AID/HIV outbreak.

I had to show a vax card at a few bars in Chicago and at a comedy show in Madison that I can remember.

If you never had to show a vax card. Don’t you think it’s crazy that people were arrested for felonies for making fake vaccine cards.
Didn’t they know they weren’t needed anywhere.
I don't believe for a second that you had to show a vax card to get into bars or a comedy show but thats okay. If you did, you picked weird bars to go to because it would have to be a policy made by that specific establishment.

And the people making/selling fake vaccine cards were creating fake medical documents. That's a crime. Always has been, always will be. That's on them for being stupid.

Thanks for finally getting back to me!

Reactions: BelemNole
I don't believe for a second that you had to show a vax card to get into bars or a comedy show but thats okay. If you did, you picked weird bars to go to because it would have to be a policy made by that specific establishment.
Wouldn’t expect anything else from you.
And the people making/selling fake vaccine cards were creating fake medical documents. That's a crime. Always has been, always will be. That's on them for being stupid.

someone should have let them know they never needed to show it to anyone. They never would have committed that crime.

Republicans have been trying to overturn Roe v Wade for 50 years. It’s been the subject of countless campaigns. It’s been one of the biggest issues in every election. We knew they would overturn it if given the chance. And we’ve known since the day the abortion pill was approved for use that some Republicans wanted to ban it as well.

What’s the end game as it pertains to this bill in Louisiana? Where do you think Republicans are headed with it?
A Desantis type governor or Trump like president forming an authorized police force or agency going door to door checking IDs of anyone they want.

A Desantis type governor or Trump like president forming an authorized police force or agency going door to door checking IDs of anyone they want.
Again, they told us they wanted to ban abortions. So it wasn’t a surprise that they did when they finally had the chance.

When/where have they told us they want to go door to door checking IDs?

I dont believe that you don't believe it. That's some revisionism there. Holy buckets. You don't remember what this world was like 4 years ago. Sheesh.

Or they just could have not done something illegal.....like falsifying medical documents. It's pretty simple.
Not disagreeing.
I played along with the Nazi leadership and got the covid vaccine to keep my job and to have a card to show people if I went to certain places.
Just like I’m following the law by being able to show an ID if asked.

• Haha
I dont believe that you don't believe it. That's some revisionism there. Holy buckets. You don't remember what this world was like 4 years ago. Sheesh.
Clearly I do, because I remember leaving my vaccine card in my dresser for multiple years, while going about my life as normal. I remember the exact spot it was at because I repeatedly thought to myself "I can't lose this because one of these days I'll need it." And then I never needed it.

Other posters have said the exact same thing. Holy buckets.

Currently there are no states who mandate carrying an ID at all times. Does that mean if I am driving around and a LEO thinks something suspicious is going on if I stop and get out of the car before talking to the LEO I don'thave to show papers?

Secondly, we all know this will be abused from day one.

Currently there are no states who mandate carrying an ID at all times. Does that mean if I am driving around and a LEO thinks something suspicious is going on if I stop and get out of the car before talking to the LEO I don'thave to show papers?

So in youe hypothetical you are driving and get out of the vehicle?

Read the law man, the cop has to use all available information to figure out who you are.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers

It's like you have 0 clue or didn't live through 2020/2021

Thousands fired... FROM NPR

Again, they told us they wanted to ban abortions. So it wasn’t a surprise that they did when they finally had the chance.

When/where have they told us they want to go door to door checking IDs?
Who is they? Were they State Federal Law enforcement agencies or a grassroots/religious centered movement?
That is a big difference don't you think?

Careful there. He’s pretty proud of the weed he does even though it’s illegal in Iowa.
It’s pretty easy not to do illegal things.
I'm just giving him shit, and if what he is doing isn't hurting anyone I don't care. I like mclovin, he uses his elbows to make his case but doesn't take it too seriously.

Delta 9 ain't illegal, chief.
I guess I assume someone making a post about smoking 100mg of weed that they are actually smoking something illegal and not taking some THC

I should probably make a post about the 1000 mg of pain reliever I took the other day. Whew what a trip!

• Haha

Op trying to save face. Lol

Do you think if you are driving and a cop pulls you over you can just get out of the car and it will be as if you weren't driving? Seriously? Lol

I'm just giving him shit, and if what he is doing isn't hurting anyone I don't care. I like mclovin, he uses his elbows to make his case but doesn't take it too seriously.
Glad he’s cool to you. He’s like a stage 5 clinger to me and invites his buddies to join in on his shenanigans. Super annoying.

200w.gif

I guess I assume someone making a post about smoking 100mg of weed that they are actually smoking something illegal and not taking some THC

I should probably make a post about the 1000 mg of pain reliever I took the other day. Whew what a trip!
I didn't smoke 100mg of weed. You continue to make yourself look dumber and dumber in this thread. Please stop...for your sake.

@Moral you ever smoke 100mg of weed?!

Reactions: Moral
I'm well aware of the thread lol.

If someone says they "took" 100 mg of weed, only an idiot would assume they smoked it. That's clearly THC consumed through edibles. The gifs there are solely of people getting stoned, not a representation of what I did.

I'm going to say this again...you continue to make yourself look dumber and dumber. Please stop.

I'm well aware of the thread lol.

If someone says they "took" 100 mg of weed, only an idiot would assume they smoked it. That's clearly THC consumed through edibles. The gifs there are solely of people getting stoned, not a representation of what I did.

I'm going to say this again...you continue to make yourself look dumber and dumber. Please stop.
lol something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT