ADVERTISEMENT

Trans Student Arrested Over Planned Mass Shooting In Maryland

Scruddy

HR Heisman
Mar 18, 2021

Thankfully this massacre was stopped but good lord, how many trans terrorists do we need to witness before we recognize this is a major problem and address the elephant in the room. The mental health crisis in this country is hitting a breaking point. Since she wants to identify as a male I guess she should go straight to male prison. Should he a "fun" experience for her.

To be fair, they might only be identifying as a male until the Summer...then who knows?

I saw this yesterday and just shook my head at it. It's like they're having a competition to see who is the most ridiculous/mentally unhinged. So far they're all "winners" 🙄

I fully expect her to abandon her trans identity if she's told she has to go to a male prison otherwise.

I saw this yesterday and just shook my head at it. It's like they're having a competition to see who is the most ridiculous/mentally unhinged. So far they're all "winners" 🙄

I fully expect her to abandon her trans identity if she's told she has to go to a male prison otherwise.
It seems like a great way to be able to play in both the NBA and WNBA each year.

200w.gif

Thankfully this massacre was stopped but good lord, how many trans terrorists do we need to witness before we recognize this is a major problem and address the elephant in the room. The mental health crisis in this country is hitting a breaking point. Since she wants to identify as a male I guess she should go straight to male prison. Should he a "fun" experience for her.
This is what happens when boy hormones and girl hormones fight!

OP and phenomenally better use lots of lube.

You guys don’t want to chafe.
The only time the left quits caring about mass shootings is when a trans is involved. Interesting..
This is what happens when boy hormones and girl hormones fight!
What possible danger could there be in altering the brain chemistry of already unstable and mentally unwell people?

The only time the left quits caring about mass shootings is when a trans is involved. Interesting..

What possible danger could there be in altering the brain chemistry of already unstable and mentally unwell people?
None.........if they end up offing the right people, but they seldom do.

Wonder what the ratio of mass shootings of trans / white male is?
So number of white males who identify as male/#of them who are mass shooters vs. #trans people/#of them who are mass shooters?

Fair question...I would guess it trends the same way as the suicide #.

Also, this person would not factor into that, because they were stopped.

Reactions: DogBoyRy

And the only time the right cares about mass shootings is when a "trans (or brown or immigrant)" is involved. Truth is we know even then you don't care. You just pretend to care thinking you are owning the libs.

So you don't want to look at it as representation you want total numbers.... weird.
Yeah exactly. The country's problem with mass shootings isn't that some trans kids committed a couple, it's that an outrageous number are happening everywhere and all the time. One is too many. Not what ratio of population of the class of person that did it.

And the only time the right cares about mass shootings is when a "trans (or brown or immigrant)" is involved. Truth is we know even then you don't care. You just pretend to care thinking you are owning the libs.
Like...it's because of the guns.......unless a white male did it?

Yeah exactly. The country's problem with mass shootings isn't that some trans kids committed a couple, it's that an outrageous number are happening everywhere and all the time. One is too many. Not what ratio of population of the class of person that did it.
I would think a great place to address the problem would be to start with the segment of people most likely to commit the crime.

LOL

The only time the right cares about mass shootings is … never. Or any shootings.

Sure, you’ll rub one out if it’s a trans shooter, but you won’t do anything about it.

Very.

One could say their views are hypocritical and conditional. Unprincipled even.
Unprincipled is probably the best word to describe them tbh
It's a decent effort but my gang discussion, was regarding the trans kid in Perry Iowa.
They still trying to twist your words about mentioning actual gang activity being common in the area where the shooting took place? Amazing. Anything to be able to accuse their enemies if racism. That's when you know they really have zero intellectual argument to make.

I would think a great place to address the problem would be to start with the segment of people most likely to commit the crime.
I appreciate you trying to shoe horn your bias into the argument, but narrowing focus onto trans kids to stop mass shooting is pretty dumb even for you. Focus on video games and Marilyn Manson music first.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
It's a decent effort but my gang discussion, was regarding the trans kid in Perry Iowa.
Your memory has failed you. You predicted the Allen shooter would be identified as a gang member, then later claimed the prediction proved out. Ring a bell? Need receipts?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT