ADVERTISEMENT

Isu game is a snow game.

Looks like it's going to be a fun time in Manhattan tonight. Aside from clearing the sideline, hashes and field lines, they're letting the field get covered.

Forecast is 4-7" there tonight, and it be coming down big time!

I was a little nervous considering my daughter was driving home to that storm.

I want ISU to win, there I said it. Crap PI call by refs. I hate refs deciding games...
Go Away GIF

Sanders and another loser didn’t travel.
Both entering portal.

Last edited:
A lot of speculation on CF about Sanders + Norton. Campbell left them at home because they are considering transferring. IF true, good for Campbell! If true, those two players are idiots. Good riddance.

NIL is killing college football. It just opens the door to tampering.

As for the game itself, I've never seen anything like it. The sheer disparity in number of plays is amazing. Footing had to be an issue on both sides. A lot of comments about poor tackling - that had to be a function of poor footing.

Great way to end the season! Hard to believe they finished 7-5, after a 1-3 start. Looking forward to their bowl game!

Reactions: h-hawk
Great way to end the season! Hard to believe they finished 7-5, after a 1-3 start. Looking forward to their bowl game!

After the Ohio loss, I thought they were in for a terrible year. Campbell did a damn fine job turning a season that could have gone down the tubes badly.

A lot of speculation on CF about Sanders + Norton. Campbell left them at home because they are considering transferring. IF true, good for Campbell! If true, those two players are idiots. Good riddance.

NIL is killing college football. It just opens the door to tampering.

As for the game itself, I've never seen anything like it. The sheer disparity in number of plays is amazing. Footing had to be an issue on both sides. A lot of comments about poor tackling - that had to be a function of poor footing.

About the only inside info I have on ISU is secondhand through a friend whose nephew plays for them. Those two running backs won’t be the only Cyclones leaving.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT