ADVERTISEMENT

ISU got screwed

Why did all of the South Carolina guys grab their junk when they got announced as in?
0fa20480-e105-49c4-a84b-d88f9b9d3663_text.gif

Reactions: Tunadog
I actually like ISU’s draw the first weekend. Best of any two seed. Avoid playing a Dayton or Florida second game. They did get an incredibly tough draw with the sweet sixteen and elite eight.

I don't really think they got screwed. It's not exactly favorable but they gave them real close games for the first 2 rounds. I think they can beat Illinois. They'd have to go through a 1 seed anyway. Not every team is going to roll out the carpet to the final 4 for a 2 seed.

It is what it is. They beat Houston big last night, but also lost to them twice during the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenacious E
I don't really think they got screwed. It's not exactly favorable but they gave them real close games for the first 2 rounds. I think they can beat Illinois. They'd have to go through a 1 seed anyway. Not every team is going to roll out the carpet to the final 4 for a 2 seed.

It is what it is. They beat Houston big last night, but also lost to them twice during the year.
They beat Houston in January

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT