ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official-another Whistle Blower

And more evidence that you have no standards.

irvqkfi8_ivanka-trump_625x300_30_June_19.jpg

Oh my god, I’m really very sorry. I try SO hard to be nice on here but your vastly overmatched here. You’re f’ing stupid.

How much does Ivanka and Jared get paid to work in the White House? The answer is zero. How much did Hunter make in his job? That’s been estimated to be 50k a month. That is how they differ. And that difference is absolutely the key. Get a clue.

Reactions: RocknRollface
Does the DoJ have jurisdiction in Ukraine?

Yes. We have agreements/treaties with other countries (like Ukraine) to investigate fraud, particularly things committed by any of our own citizens.

And those treaties include formal investigative methods which do not include sending some random political hack lawyer over there to "gather" evidence in ways that would make it entirely inadmissable in any Ukranian or American courtroom.

Reactions: pjhawk
No, I cannot, because there is zero evidence of wrongdoing on Biden's part. If there was Barr would have had justification to investigate him instead of Trump having to beg Ukraine to do it for him.

Or are you suggesting that we investigate people with no evidence of wrongdoing?

. This is so rich. That is exactly what the Trump Russia collusion investigation was. Are you blinded by hate?

Let's compare Hunter Biden's qualifications to any of the Trump children currently serving in the White House. Should teyt be investigated too?

See my prior post. It’s kinda relevant.

It is simply not equivalent for someone to be criticized for being unqualified for a uncompensated position.

. This is so rich. That is exactly what the Trump Russia collusion investigation was. Are you blinded by hate?

No, but you seem blinded by stupidity.

And ignorance for not having read any of the Mueller Report details.

It is simply not equivalent for someone to be criticized for being unqualified for a uncompensated position.

FunFact: Biden's son wasn't granted top-secret security clearances because of his ties to Daddy.

No, but you seem blinded by stupidity.

And ignorance for not having read any of the Mueller Report details.

Why don’t we wait for the report from the Durham investigation bc I have a sneaking suspicion it’ll have a different take. But you’ll be sure to post someone’s tweet about it since you lack any actual thoughts of your own. I’d have put you on ignore some time ago if I didn’t find your posts so contemptuous as to make them worth my read.

FunFact: Biden's son wasn't granted top-secret security clearances because of his ties to Daddy.

Well it’s only entirely relevant that he couldn’t have been. He’s a prior substance abuser actually kicked out of the Us Navy for it.

Not true for the Trumps.

Oh, it's not. This person was ALWAYS there, but only if needed. It's not that hard to understand...

I think what you don't understand is once one is associated with the Pussy Grabber-in-Chief one becomes a defendant or a witness.

if you can’t see how dirty it is to get your son a job he has no qualifications for I can’t help you.

Cant you admit your former VP is slimy?
Has there been any evidence Joe got his son the job? You seem to be just making stuff up to try to make stuff sound worse than it is.

Oh my god, I’m really very sorry. I try SO hard to be nice on here but your vastly overmatched here. You’re f’ing stupid.

How much does Ivanka and Jared get paid to work in the White House? The answer is zero. How much did Hunter make in his job? That’s been estimated to be 50k a month. That is how they differ. And that difference is absolutely the key. Get a clue.

Pathetic, their government positions are allowing them to grift and crime at a stupendous level, Ivanka's patents in China, Jared's big loans from mid-east interests and bailout of his flagship NYC property.

And it's a nothing burger. Trump did nothing unlawful or unethical.

He broke the law. He solicited foreign interference in a US election. It's clear-cut, he admitted to it, there's even a transcript HE released. He also announced it in public on the south lawn of the White House. It's probable he also tried bribery and extortion via US taxpayer money/assets to get the dirt he wanted. In a non-insane world he would have already resigned in disgrace and would now be facing prosecution for his crimes.

Does the DoJ have jurisdiction in Ukraine?
You're kidding, right? You question whether the DoJ has jurisdiction over a United States VP who allegedly subordinated US policy to the welfare of his son? Tell me you're kidding. Regardless, the Senate could launch an investigation, right? Or do you question that as well?

That's a huge pile of crap. Trump's unqualified children are in positions that affect policy for the entire damn country not for a foreign gas company.

Your position, because they are not compensated they don't have to have requisite qualifications, is so ignorant is laughable. But that is BAU for you and your ilk.

LOL...Ivanka is out pitching her brand as an "unpaid" aide with the full backing of the US taxpayer. More importantly, my post was in response to THIS:

if you can’t see how dirty it is to get your son a job he has no qualifications for I can’t help you.

Is it your claim that being "unpaid" IS her qualification for the job? "Vastly overmatched" doesn't even begin to describe you. You really are as "f'ing stupid" as you appear to be. You should join Northern under his rock and sit this out.

Reactions: Rudolph and DFSNOLE
Don’t mean to hijack this thread but I have a question. Why is it that Trump supporters are incapable of seeing things as they really are? I truly believe they actually can’t see. Why can they honestly not see something that is plain as day to the rest of the entire world? It has to be based on where they get their news/information or something.

Don’t mean to hijack this thread but I have a question. Why is it that Trump supporters are incapable of seeing things as they really are? I truly believe they actually can’t see. Why can they honestly not see something that is plain as day to the rest of the entire world? It has to be based on where they get their news/information or something.
Because then they would have to admit that the man they helped put into the position of the most powerful person in the world is completely unqualified to hold that title. Maintaining their pride is more important than the overall good of the nation.

Reactions: Rudolph
Why don’t we wait for the report from the Durham investigation bc I have a sneaking suspicion it’ll have a different take.

I suspect it won't. And that's why Rudy Giuliani had to get involved here.

The last two IG "bombshells" had literally nothing in them. The latest one is damning only to this administration.

Well it’s only entirely relevant that he couldn’t have been. He’s a prior substance abuser actually kicked out of the Us Navy for it.

Not true for the Trumps.

The Trumps have financial bankruptcies and other "risk factors", which Donald forced agencies to issue clearances, anyway. In case you missed all that news from the past couple years, Rumpelstiltskin.

He broke the law. He solicited foreign interference in a US election. It's clear-cut, he admitted to it, there's even a transcript HE released. He also announced it in public on the south lawn of the White House. It's probable he also tried bribery and extortion via US taxpayer money/assets to get the dirt he wanted. In a non-insane world he would have already resigned in disgrace and would now be facing prosecution for his crimes.
You're talking about 2016 with the whole steele dossier etc... right? I mean either you're good with outside interference or you're not.

You're talking about 2016 with the whole steele dossier etc... right? I mean either you're good with outside interference or you're not.

FunFact: Steele's dossier is in no way close to asking a foreign government to act on your behalf, politically.

What US policy was Hillary Clinton holding up or changing to get Steele to release his work?

FunFact: Steele's dossier is in no way close to asking a foreign government to act on your behalf, politically.

What US policy was Hillary Clinton holding up or changing to get Steele to release his work?
Mattski is the epitome of the one-trick pony.

The difference is Trumps kids were in business long before he ran for any office. Use his money and his name? Sure. It's not illegal. He was a private citizen. There IS a difference.
Trump’s kids were selling camo Trump shirts before 45 was elected? I don’t think so. Ivanka was receiving preferred trademark treatment from China before? You can’t deny Trump’s kids are receiving preferential treatment since Trump took office.

72466002_10215018717122748_2035301193877553152_n.jpg

Uh yeah......that’s the point of asking for......wait for it......an investigation of the Bidens.

There is clearly the appearance of impropriety to any free thinker.

It's pretty funny how republicans can be alarmed by a democrat's "appearance of impropriety" where there is no evidence, but overlook and defend trump who is full of corruption, and has been for years, up to his eyebrows. Sort of a head scratcher.

Cant you admit your former VP is slimy?

Yeah, that's almost as bad as getting your son in law a job that he has no qualifications for, and a son in law that lied multiple times trying to get a security clearance, was advised he shouldn't have one, and daddy in law interfered and got him one. It's sad that republicans don't give a crap about our nation's security. Sad.

Pathetic, their government positions are allowing them to grift and crime at a stupendous level, Ivanka's patents in China, Jared's big loans from mid-east interests and bailout of his flagship NYC property.

Jared and Ivanka had more than enough name recognition and clout prior to the Trump presidency. Were it any other president Id agree but this presidents family is unique in that they already were from a very wealthy recognized name prior.

Has there been any evidence Joe got his son the job? You seem to be just making stuff up to try to make stuff sound worse than it is.

Well I think it fairly self evident. Kinda of a res ipsa loquitur kinda situation.

But if more evidence is needed, maybe there needs to be an investigation.....lets start by looking into how he got the job from Burisma...wonder how we could do that? Maybe if someone in a position of power could ask for one we could make it happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT