ADVERTISEMENT

It’s over for Biden

Carville is now saying that Team Jill needs to go

Why James Carville thinks the Democratic Party needs to pivot

Reactions: h-hawk
Now they've scared TRUMP's 2015 cheerleader, Morning Joey, back into line. Now Joey is lecturing us to be obedient and to stop questioning Queen Jill and Prince Hunter

Joe: Democrats must unite against Trump

My thoughts now two weeks after the debate (seems like two months) are the Democrats are ****ing the aftermath up too. The double speak and luke warm support are pathetic at this point. By now they should either all be 100 percent lined up in support of continuing with Biden or all lined up calling for his withdrawal and it has happened. But nothing is being decided. Neither is happening really so a) time is running out meaning Biden is likely going to survive it and b) they are now weakening the guy they are stuck with and will continue to do so for weeks. Idiots.

My thoughts now two weeks after the debate (seems like two months) are the Democrats are ****ing the aftermath up too. The double speak and luke warm support are pathetic at this point. By now they should either all be 100 percent lined up in support of continuing with Biden or all lined up calling for his withdrawal and it has happened. But nothing is being decided. Neither is happening really so a) time is running out meaning Biden is likely going to survive it and b) they are now weakening the guy they are stuck with and will continue to do so for weeks. Idiots.
I feel like it’s a good bet Trump wins.

Great job, Joe!

Reactions: noleclone2
That's because 90% of our politicians in Washington are gutless political turds at heart.

They hold up their thumbs to see which way the wind is blowing...hard to do in a swirling storm.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Wonder how much pressure Clooney got from all his Hollywood pals who showed up for that fundraiser at his invite, only to be greeted by zombie Joe Biden?,.. I suspect Clooney's phone has been glowing red...

Wonder how much pressure Clooney got from all his Hollywood pals who showed up for that fundraiser at his invite, only to be greeted by zombie Joe Biden?,.. I suspect Clooney's phone has been glowing red...

Apparently Clooney gave Obama a heads up about his editorial before it published and Obama didn't say "No, don't do that". Again, all directly after Obama publicly supported him. What a shitshow.

Link

• Wow
Apparently Clooney gave Obama a heads up about his editorial before it published and Obama didn't say "No, don't do that". Again, all directly after Obama publicly supported him. What a shitshow.

Link
Wow. Add that to what Pelosi said and so many others now and I think 90% of the power players are calling for him to withdraw and he is stubbornly refusing to. And again, that is on him, not Jill or other in his circle. He is the one being stubborn I feel.

Funny thing is, if he could look at this logically, he is in the absolute perfect win-win situation if he withdraws. If he does and Trump loses, all will hail him and his unselfish choice, and his legacy is intact. If he does and Trump wins, he can say “whelp, I tried to tell you all it was a mistake” and his legacy is still intact. And either way, he gets to relax and enjoy his final years.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2

'No one involved in the effort thinks he has a path': Biden insiders say the writing is on the wall​

The set of Democrats who think he should reconsider his decision to stay in the race has grown to include aides, operatives and officials tasked with guiding his campaign to victory.

‘It’s not about Donald Trump right now’: Analysts react to Biden’s speech in Detroit

8ww0gs.jpg

I’m pretty surprised Jill and Joe are this power hungry and risking the election. No wonder there had been no transparency with this admin and they’ve kept Joe out of press conferences as much as possible. The insiders should be investigated, this should not be allowed. Biden is done.

Reactions: h-hawk
I’m pretty surprised Jill and Joe are this power hungry and risking the election. No wonder there had been no transparency with this admin and they’ve kept Joe out of press conferences as much as possible. The insiders should be investigated, this should not be allowed. Biden is done.

I think this is 20% Joe and 80% Dr Jill. Sometimes he knows what is going on around him but most of the time he doesn’t.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Smerconish Saturday……Biden is losing in pretty much every swing state and in most of those by 5% or more

The Trump Biden Gap Widens

Last edited:
Rs have been working fairly hard to court black voters. And honestly they were doing a pretty good job of it by focusing on economic issues. But man Trump screwed all of these efforts up. They're basically back to square one now. Trump single handedly undid what aids spent months working their asses off with one insanely stupid and racist debate answer.
Deep breaths….

Did you see the debate? Biden looked Frankenstein's monsters grandpa and yet black people still said, "Yep, we still like him better than the rapist."
However, Trump only needs to increase his percentage of the African American vote from reportedly 10% at the prior election to something like 20 to 25% to help win this year’s election.

It does not take away from the deplorables of MAGA, but should Trump be elected, much will be written about RBG and Biden and how these old people, well past their time, helped play a catalyst role for the dark days we are heading toward.
What a load of crap…”dark days we are heading toward”…we’ve already experienced 4 years of a Trump presidency. What specifically happened to you that was so awful?

SIAP- a search for UAW did not show this.

" United Auto Workers President Shawn Fain and other members of the union’s board have expressed concerns about President Joe Biden’s ability to beat Donald Trump in November, a source close to the union says.

The union is discussing the way forward on how to beat Trump in November, but the group is not considering rescinding its endorsement of Biden at this time, the source added.

The doubts come as Biden is facing growing worries about his ability to beat his predecessor in the presidential election, after a disastrous performance at last month’s CNN presidential debate raised fresh questions about his age and his mental acuity."

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/11/business/uaw-biden-fain/index.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT