ADVERTISEMENT

It feels like the “non-Trumpers” are coming home to roost

So the president is supposed to talk with the family of every murdered individual? Doesn’t seem like a good use of the presidents time.
He lowered the WH flag to half mast when three whorehouses got shot up in Atlanta. Remember that? That was pretty weird, no?

There you go @Kelsers Maybe you want to have a moment or retro-silence for the hand jobbers, since you apparently never even knew it happened.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
No, therefore I'd like to see a link.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk

It appears 8 people got killed, not 3 hookers.

So 8 people dead, not 3, in another mass shooting.

It seems you can't help but misinform.

Interesting position to be dismissive of 8 people being killed by Robert Long.
Dismissive? So anyone that Biden hasn’t lowered the flag for he’s been dismissive of. Good logic.

It’s exactly what they’re saying about Laken (Lincoln to him) Riley. How dismissive is it to mispronounce the name of a murder victim that you’re partly responsible for? Why no lowering of the flag for her? Why’s he so dismissive of her death?

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Dismissive? So anyone that Biden hasn’t lowered the flag for he’s been dismissive of. Good logic.

It’s exactly what they’re saying about Laken (Lincoln to him) Riley. How dismissive is it to mispronounce the name of a murder victim that you’re partly responsible for? Why no lowering of the flag for her? Why’s he so dismissive of her death?
No, your posts are dismissive of 8 people being killed in Atlanta. 6 of the 8 were Asian. Indicating we had a racial motive—particularly at a time when Asia/American violence was increasing

You're going to vote for a guy who is activily flooding our country with illegal immigrants because his actions have pissed off enough Americans he know he can't win with actual americans. After you talked yourself into justifying that these really aren't illegals. Because you don't like a guy who said he was going to grab a chick by the pussy, ****ed a whore, and supposedly raped a chick whose story makes zero sense in a dress that didn't even exist.
Your poorly spelled “activily flooding our country with illegal immigrants” comment cancels all of the other bull spit you post. You love a criminal rapist who is hell bent on destroying the democratic process.

You're going to vote for a guy who is activily flooding our country with illegal immigrants because his actions have pissed off enough Americans he know he can't win with actual americans. After you talked yourself into justifying that these really aren't illegals. Because you don't like a guy who said he was going to grab a chick by the pussy, ****ed a whore, and supposedly raped a chick whose story makes zero sense in a dress that didn't even exist.
Wow, you really believe the wingnut BS. Sad, actually.

No, your posts are dismissive of 8 people being killed in Atlanta. 6 of the 8 were Asian. Indicating we had a racial motive—particularly at a time when Asia/American violence was increasing
Your memory is terrible like a lot of other people around here. The Dems and left used that tragedy to fearmonger about anti-Asian crime being on the rise. That outrage lasted for a week when it became obvious that they were continually being attacked by mostly black people and your brains couldn't handle that bit of reality. It went intantly away once everyone started posting videos of them being attacked.

Asians are another pawn in the left's victimy gameplan. That is until it comes time to fvck them over when it comes to them getting into schools over other minorities you place higher on the victim hierarchy, that is. Then they're just "privileged whites". Spare us your faux outrage. We already when through this.

Also, I see you completely ignore the point about Biden being dismissive of all kinds of murder victims. Don't blame you.

• Haha
Your memory is terrible like a lot of other people around here. The Dems and left used that tragedy to fearmonger about anti-Asian crime being on the rise. That outrage lasted for a week when it became obvious that they were continually being attacked by mostly black people and your brains couldn't handle that bit of reality. It went intantly away once everyone started posting videos of them being attacked.

Asians are another pawn in the left's victimy gameplan. That is until it comes time to fvck them over when it comes to them getting into schools over other minorities you place higher on the victim hierarchy, that is. Then they're just "privileged whites". Spare us your faux outrage. We already when through this.

Also, I see you completely ignore the point about Biden being dismissive of all kinds of murder victims. Don't blame you.
You made up a lot of bullshit there.

What a waste of bandwidth.

You made up a lot of bullshit there.

What a waste of bandwidth.
head_up_ass1.jpg

You're a strange mf.

• Haha
Reactions: FAUlty Gator

Yes, I ignored the straw man- as I try to do in most every post (although you meat heads seem to have no other skill but to build straw men).

You have an interesting theory. I assume that you have the research to support that Asian-American crime was not on the rise and the Democratic Party was just fear mongering.

My god it's hilarious watching you flail and scramble.

Reactions: nelly02

After all that you're calling someone out for having a terrible memory? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yes, I ignored the straw man- as I try to do in most every post (although you meat heads seem to have no other skill but to build straw men).

You have an interesting theory. I assume that you have the research to support that Asian-American crime was not on the rise and the Democratic Party was just fear mongering.
It was on the rise. But the outrage went away when FBI data came out saying 18 of the 20 people arrested for the violent crimes against Asians in the previous year in NYC were not white. Shit went away real quick.

I also remember the insane cherry picked data the left used to bring attention to it. One of the big ones was "Violent crime against Asians rose last year in SF by 50%." And when you looked into it, you learned that the number went from 6 to 9. Oh the horror. But they don't tell you that.

And again, Asians called on Biden to renew their lawsuit that Trump started against the Ivy league schools for discrimination against them and Biden didn't want to have jack shit to do with the Asian plight then. All calculated bullshit. Their victimization came into conflict with another group's victimization and Biden decided who's butter he wanted more on his bread.

• Haha
It was on the rise. But the outrage went away when FBI data came out saying 18 of the 20 people arrested for the violent crimes against Asians in the previous year in NYC were not white. Shit went away real quick.

I also remember the insane cherry picked data the left used to bring attention to it. One of the big ones was "Violent crime against Asians rose last year in SF by 50%." And when you looked into it, you learned that the number went from 6 to 9. Oh the horror. But they don't tell you that.

And again, Asians called on Biden to renew their lawsuit that Trump started against the Ivy league schools for discrimination against them and Biden didn't want to have jack shit to do with the Asian plight then. All calculated bullshit. Their victimization came into conflict with another group's victimization and Biden decided who's butter he wanted more on his bread.
So, nationally, in 2021, Asian-American hate crime rose 167%—somewhere in the 750 range of reported incidents. I’m not familiar with your micro-data, citation would be good (which I assume you are saved from your pre-post Google and Wiki search). So having this shooting of 6 asian-Americans against this backdrop does provide a reasonable basis for lowering the flag, which you originally and continually referred to as weird.

The remainder: FFS, is it impossible for you meat heads on this board to avoid straw men arguments.

So, nationally, in 2021, Asian-American hate crime rose 167%—somewhere in the 750 range of reported incidents. I’m not familiar with your micro-data, citation would be good (which I assume you are saved from your pre-post Google and Wiki search). So having this shooting of 6 asian-Americans against this backdrop does provide a reasonable basis for lowering the flag, which you originally and continually referred to as weird.

The remainder: FFS, is it impossible for you meat heads on this board to avoid straw men arguments.
Again...I know Asian crime rose. The dems made an anti-Asian hate crime bill and I supported it 100%. You keep ignoring all of the true things that are uncomfortable for you here. Maybe you should quit making shit up and either address them or just stop responding to shit I'm not saying. You know...strawmen you're making up to fight.

Again...I know Asian crime rose. The dems made an anti-Asian hate crime bill and I supported it 100%. You keep ignoring all of the true things that are uncomfortable for you here. Maybe you should quit making shit up and either address them or just stop responding to shit I'm not saying. You know...strawmen you're making up to fight.
And then you claim someone else is making shit up? FFS man - have some self awareness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT