ADVERTISEMENT

It Never Gets Old....

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
seeing this guy lose.
WDVXQTUJRDOODGK.20130807192624.jpg

UCLA falls to St Bonaventure.

He has to be on the hot seat there, right?

I mean they fired Ben Howland because he didn't win an NCAA title. He went to 3 final fours and won 3 conference championships.

Alford has zero conference titles and has not been beyond the Sweet Sixteen.

There was a thread on the basketball forum after Alford left making fun of him and I can't remember the format. Anyone remember the thread I'm talking about? It was like things more successful than Alford... The Hindenburg. Or something like that.

Vague I know. Anyone recall? Haven't laughed that hard on here since.

If only Steve had the ability to shop around to find a player or two that could lift him over that first-round/pigtail round hump.....

Reactions: Hawk8595
There was a thread on the basketball forum after Alford left making fun of him and I can't remember the format. Anyone remember the thread I'm talking about? It was like things more successful than Alford... The Hindenburg. Or something like that.

Vague I know. Anyone recall? Haven't laughed that hard on here since.

Dear Steve,

The funniest one was something like this, but little did we know the joke was on us.

“Dear Steve,

I’m moving into the office and wanted to know where you stored your coach of the year trophy?

Just kidding,
Todd Lickliter “

He has to be on the hot seat there, right?

I mean they fired Ben Howland because he didn't win an NCAA title. He went to 3 final fours and won 3 conference championships.

Alford has zero conference titles and has not been beyond the Sweet Sixteen.

I'm still shocked and befuddled that they hired him in the first place! Surely a program like UCLA could have had their pick of any coach they wanted.

The St. Bonaventure coach was prancing and hopping around the sidelines like a douche last night. Then UCLA played terrible the last 5 minutes. March Madness...where mediocre playing & coaching happens!

The St. Bonaventure coach was prancing and hopping around the sidelines like a douche last night. Then UCLA played terrible the last 5 minutes. March Madness...where mediocre playing & coaching happens!
Against just about any other team and coach I would have been disturbed by his behavior.

But, it was UCLA and Steve Alford, so anything goes!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT