ADVERTISEMENT

It was only a matter of time.

abby97

HR Heisman
Sep 16, 2010

Trans inmate in prison for killing cellmate now identifies as infant, demands diapers and baby food​

A source said the inmate is "pretty demanding on the resources of the prison and enjoys being the centre of attention."
A biological male inmate in prison for life for strangling a cellmate to death in 2004 and previously identified as a transgender woman is now demanding to be treated like a baby by prison staff and wants to be given diapers and baby food.

According to the Daily Record, 36-year-old convicted killer Sophie Eastwood, formerly known as Daniel, was sentenced to prison for life back in 2004 after strangling cellmate Paul Algie with shoelaces.

Dude is just trying to get into the toddler olympics. Of course, there hasn't been a study that a trans-age person has any advantage over the cis-toddlers, so we need to give the little guy all the support he needs...and a woobie.

You are quite cheeky on this Monday. I like it

giphy.gif

My son this morning said he identified as someone who was sick and not going to school.

I got him on the bus... but I’m pretty sure he learned this from the trans movement.

• Haha
Reactions: EagleHawk
I’m not sure how Biden is at fault here. Interesting take, you surprised me.

You have to start with the belief that he is at fault. Then it's just a matter of finding evidence that supports your view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT