ADVERTISEMENT

It wasn’t just all shootings on Juneteenth, you know.

Came here looking for the video of the twerking on the cop cars after the shootings. Leaving disappointed.

Just a coincidence he posted a thread of Black teens behaving badly on Juneteenth. You’re right. Real brainiac you are. 🙄
WTF are you even talking about? It showed up in my Twitter feed today. I wouldn't have known it happened on Juneteenth if the tweet didn't mention it. And i wouldn't have mentioned it if we already didn't have a Juneteenth thread to play it off of. I never mentioned race or even meant there to be anything to do with race.

However, it's a bunch of fvcking ass holes tearing apart a business and attacking the workers and there's very good video of it. Of course, you want to change into something you can complain about other than what's in the video.

Going all the way back to the Covington high schoolers you wished death upon, you're bad at interpreting the important stuff in video postings.

Reactions: dean_oliver222
It’s borderline racist from NBC to link an office party, a targeted murder, and a festival shooting to Juneteenth. More likely just lazy.

I see you forgot some details from the video. They talked about two Juneteenth celebrations.

Also, ABC World News covered the following.

"Holiday weekend"
"Deadly mass shootings" "Staggering toll after weekend gun violence".

Is ABC racist?

Can both of you, FAulty and Northern, point to the threads you started about Irish-American people committing crimes on St. Patrick’s Day? Or Catholic crimes on All Saints Day? Or about the white rioters at UCONN? Or maybe German-American crimes on Groundhog Day? Because if not, you’re embarrassing yourselves here by making it so obvious.

Honestly, I would have just said "hey, here is something that should never happen in America" and leave it at that.

Doesn't matter the day, the race, anything. This stuff is unacceptable in our nation.

I feel bad for the workers. They don't know what to do.

Those would be actually relevant to the title, so I didn’t bring them up. You’re doing a lot of mental gymnastics to not see the racism of the original post.
No. It's you pulling your normal bullshit to frame me (or anyone) as a something I'm not doing. Those are the mental gymnastics happening here. But when you see identity and victimhood in everything you look at, I guess it's what happens...every time. If this happened on Christmas, I guarantee you I would have mentioned it being on Christmas. And you would have found something "racist" about that I'm sure.

There was some quality looting as well.

Kids or not everyone in the group should be hit with a 1st-degree robbery charge. A projectile could definitely be considered a weapon, and taking the cash register moves the needle off looting, states have to start charging these types of crimes much stricter to try to create a deterrent.

Those would be actually relevant to the title, so I didn’t bring them up. You’re doing a lot of mental gymnastics to not see the racism of the original post.

Mental gymnastics?

Speaking of mental gymnastics, I posted a thread with the ABC Juneteenth video. It was implied by another poster that posting that video was a sign of racism. Several left leaning posters liked the post where that implication was made.

It was asked repeatedly by several other posters if they believed the ABC video was racist. None of them answered the question. That gave us all a pretty clear answer that they weren't willing to conclude that the video was racist.

So in their minds the video wasn't racist but posting it on HROT was racist.

Now that's mental gymnastics.

Sorry if your racist post was called out for racism.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You listed six things. Even if we give you a pass on the automatic transmission blunder, you also incorrectly listed the "modern toilet" and "thermostat" as negro inventions. 66% accuracy is D- work my dude. Better luck next time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT