ADVERTISEMENT

It's 12:13, just watched the game, WOW!!!!!!!

Welllllll, about half way through the second half and iowa up nicely i just couldn't stand it and I googled the score :confused:... i know i know i just couldn't help myself. Anyway, WOW!!! What a game the hawks played!!

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Dont worry Kurt on the few games I've had to rewatch I've done the same thing. Score may have been worse than the actual score, we slaughtered them.

I liked this game bc they were without their backup 7 footer and also in IC game was close and I felt we played poorly.

Welllllll, about half way through the second half and iowa up nicely i just couldn't stand it and I googled the score :confused:... i know i know i just couldn't help myself. Anyway, WOW!!! What a game the hawks played!!

Same here. Had to work 1800 to 0600. Listened to the first half driving to work. (Those who listen to Dolph by choice, God bless you). Up 7 at half.

Normally I lay low, but usually someone tells me the score. Today, I had to check the score and it was well worth it.

Can't wait to get home and watch the whole thing. Doubt I'll sleep much today.

Same here. Had to work 1800 to 0600. Listened to the first half driving to work. (Those who listen to Dolph by choice, God bless you). Up 7 at half.

Normally I lay low, but usually someone tells me the score. Today, I had to check the score and it was well worth it.

Can't wait to get home and watch the whole thing. Doubt I'll sleep much today.

I was coming back from a soccer coaching conference and the guy who was riding with me asked what the score was a lot. You have to keep score in your head a lot with Dolph. What's ironic about that is that I correctly recited the score while he messed it up looking at the board. I still love the guy though.

Great game, but the uncanny 3 point shooting was unbelievable. Unfortunately, that percentage of shooting cannot be consistently attained. However, the passing and defensive effort can be.

I think currently the Hawks are playing at a level that should put them in the NCAA, but barring a super Big Ten tourney it probably won't happen. There will be man teams of lesser quality in the Big Dance.

I do think with the youth on the team, the future looks bright.

Reactions: Kurt Warner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT