ADVERTISEMENT

It's Caitlin Clark's world and we are just living in it.

Gabbie is a good defender. And the last four years she's average over 40% from three. Right now it's between her ears. If I was coaching her I would tell her to continue to shoot...too much of a track good track record to all the sudden lose it.
I like GM and think she has a role, but the season is already almost half over (14-1) how much longer do you wait for the poor shooting to wright itself.....I don't believe one game of making 3 or 4 , 3's means you've broken the habit of missing.

I like GM and think she has a role, but the season is already almost half over (14-1) how much longer do you wait for the poor shooting to wright itself.....I don't believe one game of making 3 or 4 , 3's means you've broken the habit of missing.
There has been a precedent, from last year......per funny fletcher

"Nov/Dec/Jan she was 19 for 78 (24.4%) Feb/Mar/April 39 for 75 (52%)

Regular Season 33 for 103 (32%) Big Ten Tourney/NCAA Tourney 25 for 50"

Maybe the switch flips again this year?

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
I agree with a prior post ITT that McCabe and Feuerbach should be seeing some additional minutes. I think it’s borderline criminal that McCabe saw no action last night. She is a real 3 point threat a good ball handler and a more than competent defender.

I agree with a prior post ITT that McCabe and Feuerbach should be seeing some additional minutes. I think it’s borderline criminal that McCabe saw no action last night. She is a real 3 point threat a good ball handler and a more than competent defender.
Bluder seems to like to stay with the veterans in a close game. If McCabe would have shot the 6 3s gabby did she probably would have made atleast 4 of them. Like the other guy said Feuerbach can get out of control a little playing to fast, but they all turn it over too much with careless passes.

Reactions: MitchLL
Feuerbach doesn't get many minutes, but she seldom does much when she does play.

I just don't see how she's earning more time?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT