ADVERTISEMENT

It's now legal to run over protesters in some states

Yep. More than one thing can be true.

There is no flip flop here get out of the road and do not touch my car and do not try and keep me from leaving if I want to leave.

You actually think a mob should be allowed to keep people from leaving if they want to leave?

Seriously? I've responded directly to you at least thirty times in this thread. Read any one of them for the incredibly simple answer to this.

You are just posturing to pretend you've convinced other posters who might by reading the thread, by pretending I haven't answered you can claim victory.

Does this apply to tailgating in front of Kinnick? Everyone there is gathered for the same violent reason. They even block traffic for long stretches of time right by the hospital! Sometimes they yell and scream, and bang on cars that are driving by. Are we all free to be killed by some curmudgeon that forgot his mom taught him not to hit?

Don't want this to be missed.

Nobody in this thread has argued this.

11 f****** pages and you can't figure out who and what you are babbling about.
You obviously believe that a crowd of people can stop me from leaving in my car if they so choose.

Terre just replied to himself, mocking himself. On page 12. Is this thread now complete?

Seriously? I've responded directly to you at least thirty times in this thread. Read any one of them for the incredibly simple answer to this.

You are just posturing to pretend you've convinced other posters who might by reading the thread, by pretending I haven't answered you can claim victory.
Sigh....

You realize you've done this hundreds of times on hrot? There's a reason people repeatedly call you out for just arguing to argue and you never win.

There is a reason I posted this in response to you in numerous threads on hrot

This is you. You argue just to argue and you never win but you just keep going

Reactions: BrianNole09
Does this apply to tailgating in front of Kinnick? Everyone there is gathered for the same violent reason. They even block traffic for long stretches of time right by the hospital! Sometimes they yell and scream, and bang on cars that are driving by. Are we all free to be killed by some curmudgeon that forgot his mom taught him not to hit?
You are comparing apples to hubcaps

Do you truly believe that a crowd of people has the right to stop someone from leaving?

No. But this really points out how clueless you are even 12 pages in of us explaining this to you. Just because they don't have the right to delay traffic doesn't mean you automatically have the right to run them over.

You are comparing apples to hubcaps

I'm not comparing anything. I'm asking where the line is.
I'd like to be prepared for lunatics looking to kill people without penalty. There is a surprising number of them in this thread, on a Hawkeye sports board. It's not too big of a stretch to think someone that is so unbalanced that they relish the idea of running down people with differing political views as them, also being at Iowa games. Who knows when someone so deranged could be triggered by just being in close proximity to the liberal university?

No. But this really points out how clueless you are even 12 pages in of us explaining this to you. Just because they don't have the right to delay traffic doesn't mean you automatically have the right to run them over.
I've never said I have the right just to run somebody over to run them over.

12 pages in and you guys still don't get it.

If I want to leave you have to allow me to leave. If I try and leave and you try and physically stop me and you get run over in the process that's your problem.

Get the **** out of the road and don't touch my car

I'm not comparing anything. I'm asking where the line is.
I'd like to be prepared for lunatics looking to kill people without penalty. There is a surprising number of them in this thread, on a Hawkeye sports board. It's not too big of a stretch to think someone that is so unbalanced that they relish the idea of running down people with differing political views as them, also being at Iowa games. Who knows when someone so deranged could be triggered by just being in close proximity to the liberal university?
Sounds legit. Good talk Russ

giphy.gif

And then he refuses to answer even simple, straight forward scenarios that absolutely occur six-seven times per year from Jerome.

Telling.

But, TERRE, I've now asked four times: You posted the OP, where were you sourcing your material? I'd like to look it up to further our brilliant discussion.

And then he refuses to answer even simple, straight forward scenarios that absolutely occur six-seven times per year from Jerome.

Telling.

But, TERRE, I've now asked four times: You posted the OP, where were you sourcing your material? I'd like to look it up to further our brilliant discussion.
You are comparing traffic after a football game to people blocking streets intentionally and trying to keep you from leaving.

Jesus Christ

12 pages in and you guys still don't get it.

If I want to leave you have to allow me to leave. If I try and leave and you try and physically stop me and you get run over in the process that's your problem.

Get the **** out of the road and don't touch my car

Okay, as tih and I have now both requested, please provide the law that supports your claim.

It's as legit as this stupid thread, and the hypotheticals you've created.

"Oh no'z! My familyz in danger ya stupid dumocrats!"

At one point he claimed that just being near liberals should instill fear. I noticed you hit on that in your post.

Yet he still can't figure out what he's even arguing for, or against for that matter.

Looks like he might be too busy in the UI/Meyer lawsuit thread claiming that every juror was wrong, an idiot, and he is the champion for all that is just and legal.

Guess I won't hold my breath for his OP sources.

I've had season football tickets for 14 years, I've never seen tailgaters physically try to stop a car, and bang on a car driving down the street. I have seen hundreds of cars idle their way through and people move out of the way though. There's a difference between just being in the way and intentionally trying to stop a vehicle from moving forward.

I've had season football tickets for 14 years, I've never seen tailgaters physically try to stop a car, and bang on a car driving down the street. I have seen hundreds of cars idle their way through and people move out of the way though. There's a difference between just being in the way and intentionally trying to stop a vehicle from moving forward.

Of course it's not an issue, just like the hypotheticals dropped in this thread aren't really an issue. I brought it up because there are more people walking and blocking traffic right next to a huge hospital at least half a dozen times a year, and there isn't an issue. My posts are a tongue-in-cheek way to shine light on stupid legislation that seems to be a solution in search of a problem.

I mostly agree with this, which I think most everyone in here has agreed with. Although I have seen vehicles stopped for lengthy period of times due to fans in the road.

I guess the correct answer was 12. 12 pages before Terre refused to point to a single law and the ran away.

Republicans are just trying to be the "big tent" party and grow their base with their legislation: conspiracy theorists, Neo Nazis, the KKK, the "alt right" white supremacists, and all other ignorant psychopaths. Now the homicidal maniacs take their cue fron the GOP and pyt those laws into action. Welcome to the big, violent, lily white GOP tent.

Awesome, the right now defends murder and you want the left to apologize for making you kill us. Thats some deplorable new flavor of personal responsibility.
Maming isnt murder. I know you hope for killing and that is your mantra, but we won't oblige.

Republicans are just trying to be the "big tent" party and grow their base with their legislation: conspiracy theorists, Neo Nazis, the KKK, the "alt right" white supremacists, and all other ignorant psychopaths. Now the homicidal maniacs take their cue fron the GOP and pyt those laws into action. Welcome to the big, violent, lily white GOP tent.
Says the party that founded the KKK.

Says the man voting for the KKK today.
Fake news deplorables reporting again i see. You have nothing so you try to turn things yet you cant get out of your own way. Its not even funny anymore, its axtually sad to see you stumble around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT