ADVERTISEMENT

I've had other cover shots......

Hawk in SEC Country

HR King
Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
Hollywood, Fl
www.anthonydjurenphoto.com
But for some reason I'm super proud of this one.....mainly because it was the first time covering Hockey. I've shot so many other sports, but never hockey.....and it got me a national cover.

18216575_1277645825616856_5654709226589092773_o.jpg

I guess if I'd seen as many boobs as you have I'd be proud of this one, too. You are probably immune to boobs by now.
Non HROT answer: That is an excellent picture. Congratulations.

Reactions: Hawk in SEC Country
Do you get paid for it being a cover photo? Above and beyond whatever you may have earned in taking the photo....

Very cool, congratulations.

On a related note for anyone who might be interested, the IIHF Hockey Men's World Championships are getting set to begin in Germany and France.

Team USA beat Italy 5-2 in an exhibition tuneup game and they will begin round-robin group play on Friday against Germany. Over the next two weeks they will play Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Latvia, Slovakia, and Russia. If they finish in the top four of that group then they will advance to the quarterfinals which begin on May 18.

Not a lot of huge names on Team USA, although there are quite a few NHL players, including Trevor van Riemsdyk and Nick Schmaltz of the Blackhawks. I believe all Team USA games are going to be carried on NHL Network and NBC-SN.

Thanks guys. Taken to heart and fully appreciated.

On the boobs subject....boobs never get old. But the fashion industry sucks to work in. Too many "un-fabulous" people who think they are far more amazing than they really are. People who get off on treating people like complete shit. A bunch of pretenders.

Reactions: terrehawk
Thanks guys. Taken to heart and fully appreciated.

On the boobs subject....boobs never get old. But the fashion industry sucks to work in. Too many "un-fabulous" people who think they are far more amazing than they really are. People who get off on treating people like complete shit. A bunch of pretenders.
Post pics here to get back at them.

Very cool, congratulations.

On a related note for anyone who might be interested, the IIHF Hockey Men's World Championships are getting set to begin in Germany and France.

Team USA beat Italy 5-2 in an exhibition tuneup game and they will begin round-robin group play on Friday against Germany. Over the next two weeks they will play Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Latvia, Slovakia, and Russia. If they finish in the top four of that group then they will advance to the quarterfinals which begin on May 18.

Not a lot of huge names on Team USA, although there are quite a few NHL players, including Trevor van Riemsdyk and Nick Schmaltz of the Blackhawks. I believe all Team USA games are going to be carried on NHL Network and NBC-SN.

Jimmy Howard and Conner Hellebuyck are no slouches, nor Jack Eichel. Kid from IOWA on that team too.

I'm sure 36 hockey moms have better pics on their iPhones of the same event. No big deal.

Well, then maybe the IOWA kid might get a chance to play if Red Wings Goalie is so awful...

Curious, are you a Red Wings fan or a general hockey guru? What do you think of the other two goalies and their chances in this tournament?

I knew about Sal but didn't realize there were other hockey people on HROT. I got kids that play and am pretty heavily involved.

IOWA absolutely needs a team. I'm pretty deep in too SoDak. Think there's a few here!

I really wish hockey was available in our area when I was growing up. If I would have learned to skate before I was in my mid 30s, I think I could have made a pretty good defenseman.

Hey SEC you seem like a great guy. Could you hook me up for sex with Allie Laforce?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT