ADVERTISEMENT

I've traveled to two lib cities recently, Atlanta and DC. These nutjobs are still wearing masks in stores...outside...in cars....ALONE!!!!

Interesting that the usual dumbasses on here can't imagine someone wearing a mask because they are susceptible to disease and want to try to prevent transmission.

Reactions: blhawk
You think encouraging irreversible hormone therapy on minors doesn't directly contribute to said suicide rates? Your affirmation is the worst form of bullying to these people that they could ever experience. Reflect on that reality.
School bullies>>>>hormone therapy, these two are not even close in comparison. That is reality, but you have to actually live in reality to understand that.

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
A little hazing from the wrestling team never hurt anyone.
I don’t equate hazing to general bullying. Hazing is more of a planned, team type thing that should never be allowed. Whereas, bullying is an individual act that the person being bullied needs to stand up to. Did you ever see a Christmas Story movie where the kid star of the movie finally had the guts to stand up to the bully? 😉

Reactions: Moral
I have no doubt there are some ultra left wing, ultra crazy types that wear masks either as performative politics or simply because they are scared of their own shadow.

However, I will point out that well before covid it was standard practice for folks with a compromised immune system to wear masks. My dad’s wife (no pics she passed) wore one for years when out and about due to her long battle with cancer. Of course back then no one would think twice and would assume she had a medical reason for doing so.

Not everyone wearing a mask today is crazy.

If I'm sick and I have to go in a store or something I try to wear a mask to avoid getting other people sick.

OP probably saw a couple people wearing a mask and concluded it was because they are all crazy libs.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
I don’t equate hazing to general bullying. Hazing is more of a planned, team type thing that should never be allowed. Whereas, bullying is an individual act that the person being bullied needs to stand up to. Did you ever see a Christmas Story movie where the kid star of the movie finally had the guts to stand up to the bully? 😉

I imagine kids probably get bullied a lot still, and maybe it is even worse with social media and the bullying being able to reach them 24/7. It could even arguably drive some of those kids into weird communities as they try to find people like them to help affirm them against their IRL bullies.

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
School bullies>>>>hormone therapy, these two are not even close in comparison. That is reality, but you have to actually live in reality to understand that.
You're talking about living in reality while endorsing the idea of trans lmfao you dunce

Reactions: KFsdisciple
"Enrage". No sir, try foe a different narrative.

They are weak and sickly, we need to respect that and give them space, like lepers.

I wouldn't say weak. If I have the flu or COVID or maybe my family has it so I could also be spreading it and I'm just trying to get some medicine. That doesn't mean I'm weak. . . I might be sick and trying to do you a favor by not giving you the flu or COVID. But of course you want use me trying to be polite as an excuse to look down on me.

Of course that would require you to see the mask wearing as something other than a political statement.

Interesting that the usual dumbasses on here can't imagine someone wearing a mask because they are susceptible to disease and want to try to prevent transmission.
All those diseases one could catch in a car by themselves with recirculated air lmfao do you even listen to yourself talk as you proclaim others to be dumbasses?

• Love
Reactions: KFsdisciple
I wouldn't say weak. If I have the flu or COVID or maybe my family has it so I could also be spreading it and I'm just trying to get some medicine. That doesn't mean I'm weak. . . I might be sick and trying to do you a favor by not giving you the flu or COVID. But of course you want use me trying to be polite as an excuse to look down on me.

Of course that would require you to see the mask wearing as something other than a political statement.
In that case you would be sickly. In the example.provided by the other chap where they needed to.take precautions due to a spouse being unable to get the jab, they are weakened.

All good dude. They want to wear mask, point at them and keep your distance as clearly they are currently or continuously weak or sickly.

Someone needs to tell them THAT THEY DON'T WORK!!! ZERO science supports any efficacy for masks against Covid. More science exists they didn't work at all!!! It was all control, political theatre. A real shit show on the American people.
Not sure why this makes you so angry. WTF cares what other people do? You should appreciate that you don't have to look at their stupid faces.

Someone needs to tell them THAT THEY DON'T WORK!!! ZERO science supports any efficacy for masks against Covid. More science exists they didn't work at all!!! It was all control, political theatre. A real shit show on the American people.

Conclusion

The study suggests that community mask use by well people could be beneficial, particularly for COVID-19, where transmission may be pre-symptomatic. The studies of masks as source control also suggest a benefit, and may be important during the COVID-19 pandemic in universal community face mask use as well as in health care settings. Trials in healthcare workers support the use of respirators continuously during a shift. This may prevent health worker infections and deaths from COVID-19, as aerosolisation in the hospital setting has been documented.

Can face masks help slow the spread of the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?

Yes. When used with measures such as getting vaccinated, hand-washing and physical distancing, wearing a face mask slows how quickly the virus that causes COVID-19 spreads.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends wearing masks if you choose to, and in specific places and situations.

In areas that have many people with COVID-19 in the hospital, the CDC recommends wearing a face mask indoors in public.

We analysed 35 studies in community settings (three RCTs and 32 observational) and 40 in healthcare settings (one RCT and 39 observational). Ninety-five per cent of studies included were conducted before highly transmissible Omicron variants emerged. Ninety-one per cent of observational studies were at ‘critical’ risk of bias (ROB) in at least one domain, often failing to separate the effects of masks from concurrent interventions. More studies found that masks (n = 39/47; 83%) and mask mandates (n = 16/18; 89%) reduced infection than found no effect (n = 8/65; 12%) or favoured controls (n = 1/65; 2%). Seven observational studies found that respirators were more protective than surgical masks, while five found no statistically significant difference between the two mask types. Despite the ROB, and allowing for uncertain and variable efficacy, we conclude that wearing masks, wearing higher quality masks (respirators), and mask mandates generally reduced SARS-CoV-2 transmission in these study populations.

Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, physicians and other health professionals have continued to stress the everyday necessity and importance of wearing masks to protect against the spread of SARS-CoV-2. While reusable cloth masks have been recommended until recently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other experts acknowledge N95, KN95 or KF94 masks provide the most protection when in public indoor spaces given how transmissible the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant is.

Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, physicians and other health professionals have continued to stress the everyday necessity and importance of wearing masks to protect against the spread of SARS-CoV-2. While reusable cloth masks have been recommended until recently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other experts acknowledge N95, KN95 or KF94 masks provide the most protection when in public indoor spaces given how transmissible the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant is.
Your information from June of 2022 is noted.

Can face masks help slow the spread of the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?

Yes. When used with measures such as getting vaccinated, hand-washing and physical distancing, wearing a face mask slows how quickly the virus that causes COVID-19 spreads.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends wearing masks if you choose to, and in specific places and situations.

In areas that have many people with COVID-19 in the hospital, the CDC recommends wearing a face mask indoors in public.
The vaccines and masks only work if you do them together guys. It's the only way!!!

This. It's an outwardly visible sign that someone is either mentally or physically ill, and they should be shunned.
I think you still-pissed-about-COVID freaks exhibit outwardly verbal signs of derangement and toxic OCD and it reveals unflattering things about their character (which they foolishly believe is righteous individualism rather than a toddler's tantrum approaching 5 years in duration)

Took my Daughter to the Omaha zoo 2 weekends ago. There was 1 lady wearing a mask, she also had an emotional support poodle with dyed pink feet.

I say as a society we just start treating these people like they have contagious leprosy and shame the shit out of them with zero personal interactions.

It's all attention, give them 0.
One post to encapsulate how you aren’t even aware of how ignorant you are.

1. “Treat these people like they have contagious leprosy and shame the shit out of them.”

2. “It’s all attention. Give them 0.”

So which is it Einstein - shame them or ignore them?

Try to hold one thought in your peanut brain at a time 😂

One post to encapsulate how you aren’t even aware of how ignorant you are.

1. “Treat these people like they have contagious leprosy and shame the shit out of them.”

2. “It’s all attention. Give them 0.”

So which is it Einstein - shame them or ignore them?

Try to hold one thought in your peanut brain at a time 😂
Yes. They want the attention, shame them.and don't give them any.

The answer is yes.

"Peanut brain"... you a little hungry bud?

FTR I think it should be okay to make fun of lepers.

images

anNBDGE_460s.jpg

I have no doubt there are some ultra left wing, ultra crazy types that wear masks either as performative politics or simply because they are scared of their own shadow.

However, I will point out that well before covid it was standard practice for folks with a compromised immune system to wear masks. My dad’s wife (no pics she passed) wore one for years when out and about due to her long battle with cancer. Of course back then no one would think twice and would assume she had a medical reason for doing so.

Not everyone wearing a mask today is crazy.
yeah, as one who generally tries to think the best of people, i generally cut them the benefit of the doubt on this basis these days

but yeah, notwithstanding that immunosuppressives are the world's biggest selling drugs, there's no way that there can be that many people that actually need them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT