ADVERTISEMENT

Jacob Warner

Like a lot of talented kids coming out of high school, I think things always just came so easily to him (not saying he didn't work hard) and that dealing with some of the initial challenges this season was mentally tough for him. I think the turning point was gutting out that win on the bum ankle.

Another thing I loved about Warner this year was that even when he was injured or things weren't working out for him, he was always one of the biggest cheerleaders on the bench. I loved seeing his support for his teammates.

As others have said, continue to work on his strength and conditioning and get a go-to shot or two and Warner will be a monster!

Last edited:
Like a lot of talented kids coming out of high school, I think things always just came so easily to him (not saying he didn't work hard) and that dealing with some of the initial challenges this season was mentally tough for him.

I think the turning point was gutting out that win on the bum ankle. Another thing I loved about Warner this year was that even when he was injured or things weren't working out for him, he was always one of the biggest cheerleaders on the bench. I loved seeing his support for his teammates.

As others have said, continue to work on his strength and conditioning and get a go-to shot or two and Warner will be a monster!

You’re right...he beams and cheers like a proud soccer mom when his bros are wrestling. No moping for him.

Reactions: akaoni
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT