ADVERTISEMENT

Jada Gyamfi interviews Patrick McCaffery

Dumbest crap I've ever listened to. Who listens to podcasts like this? I burned brain cells over watching this crap...

Are we all thinking--but afraid to say it--that maybe she should spend less time hosting and more time working on her game so maybe she can see the floor?
No

Although they are generally busier than other students, college athletes do have free time. Some sit around playing video games, others probably go golfing or fishing. Jada is trying to do something somewhat productive, and self-improving. I see no need to criticize her for this.

No

Although they are generally busier than other students, college athletes do have free time. Some sit around playing video games, others probably go golfing or fishing. Jada is trying to do something somewhat productive, and self-improving. I see no need to criticize her for this.
Not being critical for her trying something in the podcast world, but she needs vast improvement to attract viewers. This particular interview was a crap fest. Sorry if that's too much criticism....Get better or get out of the podcast world. That's real life & practical feedback.

Reactions: BlameIt
Not being critical for her trying something in the podcast world, but she needs vast improvement to attract viewers. This particular interview was a crap fest. Sorry if that's too much criticism....Get better or get out of the podcast world. That's real life & practical feedback.
I wasn't referring to criticism regarding the quality of the podcast, I was referring to criticism about Jada spending time on the podcast rather than working on her game.

Anyway, I have not seen the podcast with PMac, but i thought the one with Kate Martin was worthwhile and the one with the trainers was decent. I suspect if you compared Jada's content against other college students, she is probably doing about as expected.

How many more viewers does she need to attract? Just looking at the views, they seem higher than almost all of the Iowa podcasts I know of

How many more viewers does she need to attract? Just looking at the views, they seem higher than almost all of the Iowa podcasts I know of
IDK, I'm not a podcast listener to be honest. Maybe this was a one off & PMac was the problem as a guest? But this one and only podcast that I listened to was not informative or entertaining. They have obviously known each other for a long time & maybe there were some "inside" jokes that wouldn't make sense to those outside their circle. But this seemed to me to be awfully monotone & dull.

Good for her if the other podcasts are successful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT