ADVERTISEMENT

Jamaican explains why Haitians are harvesting cats for food and voodoo

There are degrees of idiocy, to be sure. You're all basically in the same boat though.
Yea Right GIF

Reactions: BelemNole
I don't care if there are (questionable) incidents of Haitian voodoo rites of eating animals.

For a person running for President to make a statement like that in a debate watched by 67million people is not smart. The hardest core Republicans said this was his dumbest statement.

He looked and sounded like a loon. JFC. MAGAs on this board defend a candidate who says people are eating animals based on shit he reads on internet media. Do you realize how fccking stupid you sound?

Her father was Jamaican ancestry. What's your point?

*Slaveowner ancestry.

Has she paid her Reparations? Shouldn’t she be proud to pay them?

Slaveowner money paid for her childhood trips to Africa, India, and Jamaica.

Surely she can pay her fair share for her ancestors crimes?

*Slaveowner ancestry.

Has she paid her Reparations?

She said she supports Reparations, why hasn’t she paid up?

WTF does have to do with anything.

You are a total fcvking wierdo. Goddam it. Are there any conservatives capable of sensible conversation or debate.

Does culture go under ‘policies’, or ‘etc.’?
Please elaborate. I am not an expert on Haiti but my impression is that after the Haitian revolution the country ended up rather isolated. The US and Europe were not interested in investment. The French basically extorted the Haitians for payments under the threat of invasion. They developed cycle of corrupt unstable aristocracy that has plundered the islands resources at the expense of the people and never developed vital infrastructure.

His brain is literally broken.

Man, I'll tell you, it would be great to get dissenting views without caustic cynicism.

I'm as guilty as anyone to judge and cast aspersion. but I do try to converse and reason. The MAGA element is totally unreasonable.

Unphenonally is textbook MAGA mentality. No reason or self-awareness. KF once, a long time ago was reasonable, but has become pure MAGA, though denies it. Northern...is Northern. Enough said.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT