ADVERTISEMENT

James Resar '24 QB Commits

This is your weekly reminder that Ricky Stanzi was recruited by Michigan State to play wide receiver. If this current staff remains in place, that speed and athleticism will be coached right out of him.

HOWEVER!!

Maybe my dream of Willie Korn being our next OC is coming true, because this kid is a hell of a lot like Grayson McCall.

Haha, I know. I’m dreamin’.

Welcome aboard!

He has some serious wheels for a 6'4 kid. Throws very well on the move as well. Arm seems lively enough.
These are all plays from last week's game, so not assembled highlights from an entire season. I like the fact that he doesn't throw every pass with the same velocity. More accurate than what we've got now.

Reactions: MVPFAN
1254172884282.jpg

Hopefully the kid does the complete opposite of what Brian tells him to do if he somehow makes the field. At least he’ll have a fighting chance.

Well, ya better tell Rick effing Stanzi to stop spreading lies about his own recruitment then.
You can go back on his recruiting page and read his old interviews. Not once did he mention MSU or schools looking at him as a WR. His two B10 offers were Iowa and Purdue. He received some interest from Michigan but nothing from MSU.

Reactions: WaterTower
You can go back on his recruiting page and read his old interviews. Not once did he mention MSU or schools looking at him as a WR. His two B10 offers were Iowa and Purdue. He received some interest from Michigan but nothing from MSU.
You can also go back and listen to the WUW episode where he talks about MSU recruiting him to play WR. I’ll take his word for it. There’s a lot that goes on in the recruiting process that we don’t know about. I can’t imagine there’s much incentive for him to lie about it.

Reactions: Bishop1971
You can also go back and listen to the WUW episode where he talks about MSU recruiting him to play WR. I’ll take his word for it. There’s a lot that goes on in the recruiting process that we don’t know about. I can’t imagine there’s much incentive for him to lie about it.
I’ll take HS Ricky’s word then trying to remember what happened 17 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT