ADVERTISEMENT

*****January 6th committee public hearings thread*****UPDATE: Transcripts released

Trump is walking on the edge of a razor. He apparently thinks his supporters will be outraged if he ever gets charged with a crime. There are obviously a few fanatics, but Trump might actually be shocked when he finds out how many of his political supporters abandon him because of talk like this, and they hate him as a person.

Trump is walking on the edge of a razor. He apparently thinks his supporters will be outraged if he ever gets charged with a crime. There are obviously a few fanatics, but Trump might actually be shocked when he finds out how many of his political supporters abandon him because of talk like this, and they hate him as a person.
Oh, there will be plenty of people coming to kiss his ass.

"There are obviously a few fanatics" A few? How about 20-30 million.

Not in Iowa. They all still love him here.

Mainstream GOP, sure. Those who never voted before they jumped on the Trump wagon, no way. Those may make up 10 million or more people who voted in 2020.

I'm worried about the Timothy McVeigh's out there listening to Trump telling them they were screwed, and America is under siege. Anything goes under those circumstances. Trump doesn't care what norms he shatters, what laws he breaks, and who gets hurt. The bad part of all of this is that a large chunk of the electorate still love him, and a large percentage of GOP politicians have not broken their pledge of fealty to him, and will not repudiate what he said. Or, anything he says.

We might need to build more prisons

Reactions: Funky Bunch
We might need to build more prisons

All of these people should face a firing squad.

What’s that got to do with the ONLY magat in the world (Epps) that you people want to go unpunished?

Smug SOB laughing as he’s carrying out his role as one of the main ringleaders in a violent insurrection - so why DON’T you think they’re covering for him? Why shouldn’t he spend the rest of his life in jail?

So many unanswered questions. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: gohawks50
Give it up NC, I'm not going down a rabbit hole with you.
No rabbit hole NC.

I posted a video (one of many out there) showing a smirking, Maga insurrectionist (Epps) exhorting his fellow citizens to commit treason.

Then I posted video of a J6 committee member angrily demanding that this insurrectionist - and ONLY this insurrectionist - be left the hell alone.

Something smells in your little corner of the world.

No rabbit hole NC.

I posted a video (one of many out there) showing a smirking, Maga insurrectionist (Epps) exhorting his fellow citizens to commit treason.

Then I posted video of a J6 committee member angrily demanding that this insurrectionist - and ONLY this insurrectionist - be left the hell alone.

The J6 member was responding to accusations they were "hiding" transcripts; which was not remotely true.

Don't have any idea if he even knew what was in the transcripts, as the committee had interviewed many hundreds of people. What was being "covered up" per your conspiracy-theory-du-jour?

Reactions: gohawks50
No rabbit hole NC.

Something smells in your little corner of the world.

Amazing that you watch that video and then come up with your take, Did reality slip away from you gradually or did it just happen overnight?

Simple question: why is the left covering up for an insurrectionist and his treasonous acts against this nation?

He should be in jail with the rest of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT