ADVERTISEMENT

*****January 6th committee public hearings thread*****UPDATE: Transcripts released

It seems like Cipollone is slow walking towards testifying. He's going to try and limit the scope, but unfortunately for him there are other people on the record who have stated what he told them, and what he did that day.
Too bad more Republicans still are not putting country over party/cult.

We’ll see….
What makes you think they won't? Do you not see that they have testimony from the SS already and would not have allowed her to make those statements if they weren't certain that it would be corroborated? And now they have leverage to make these guys testify or we can all assume her testimony is accurate.

Seems like you are hoping beyond hope for her testimony to be inaccurate.

What makes you think they won't? Do you not see that they have testimony from the SS already and would not have allowed her to make those statements if they weren't certain that it would be corroborated? And now they have leverage to make these guys testify or we can all assume her testimony is accurate.

We’ll see.

If it’s corroborated great

Maybe you’re further away than I thought. Still have your head in the sand, I see. Disappointed.
Her testimony on this subject was hearsay Tom….she wasn’t there. Look up the definition of heresy.

It’d be nice to get the testimony from the people in the vehicle….

Apparently the committee interviewed them prior to her testimony so I’d just like to hear what they had to say….since they were actually in the vehicle.

Last edited:
Eat that, Republican deniers!!
Probably won't answer this without name calling but im gonna try. Also, I'm not saying it's not true or that I am justifying it if it is so get outta here with that, but:

This is just a hearsay story going around the office. Couldn't this have been where Hutchinson got the story from in the first place? This doesn't seem like evidence that is worthy of your statement.

This might have been part of the new info since her previous appearances in front of the panel. Which would mean that the SS hasn't even been asked about this yet.

Her testimony on this subject was heresy Tom….she wasn’t there. Look up the definition of heresy.

Apparently the committee interviewed them prior to her testimony so I’d just like to hear what they had to say….since they were actually in the vehicle.
They have testimony from people in the vehicle.

Reactions: HawkMD
Probably won't answer this without name calling but im gonna try. Also, I'm not saying it's not true or that I am justifying it if it is so get outta here with that, but:

This is just a hearsay story going around the office. Couldn't this have been where Hutchinson got the story from in the first place? This doesn't seem like evidence that is worthy of your statement.
I'm pretty confident that Ornato did tell her that. But it's also possible that it never happened. I'm only basing this on what others have said about the ones involved.

Reactions: DooBii
Already has been. I think you're talking about under oath. I don't know if that will happen but I think the likelihood that testimony that undermines it will be presented is pretty small.
Who corroborated it? Someone in the vehicle?

It’s. All been hearsay to this point…at least what we’ve been presented with…
Technically yes. I cannot argue against that. Most of Hutchinson's testimony was not classified as hearsay, though, as she was present. Tony Ornato has been caught in similar lies before. This isn't new. You're smart. Catch up what has happened the past couple days.

Last edited:
Technically yes. I cannot argue against that. Most of Hutchinson's testimony was not classified as hearsay, though, as she was present. Tony Ornato has been caught in similar lies before. This isn't new. Your smart. Catch up what has happened the past couple days.
I’m just talking about the limo incident. That was Hearsay….

I found her testimony compelling…

Her testimony on this subject was hearsay Tom….she wasn’t there. Look up the definition of heresy.

How about all of her other testimony that’s really damn credible? If she was lying Meadows, Trump, and others would be testifying….under oath. She did. Stop doubting. Others are backing up her statements and you’re laughing. That’s a you problem. Riley is right…you badly want her to be wrong. She’s not.

How about all of her other testimony that’s really damn credible. If she was lying Meadows, Trump, and others would be testifying….under oath. She did. Stop doubting. Others are backing up her statements and you’re laughing. That’s a you problem. Riley is right…you badly want her to be wrong. She’s not.
I’m just talking about the limo incident …

The secret service guys that were actually in the vehicle are the ones who can back up those statements. Just want to hear what they have to say…as they were in the vehicle and she wasn’t.

I could totally see him doing that though

I’m just talking about the limo incident …

The secret service guys that were actually in the vehicle are the ones who can back up those statements. Just want to hear what they have to say…as they were in the vehicle and she wasn’t.

I could totally see him doing that though
I doubt they sit before the committee. I’ve heard more than once the main 2 are close to and protective of Trump. Let’s see if they’re willing to sit and deny it under oath.

Liz Cheney knows the Republican games. The committee is setting people up, looking ahead strategically, and asking questions that 1, they know the answers to, and 2, scaring the crap out of others which may get them to testify to save their own butts.

Last edited:
Trump engaging in witness tampering/intimidation via allies is probably the least shocking development coming out of the most recent J6 hearing. Michael Cohen could probably write a book ... wait he did, its worth the read.

It would be surprising to me if the DOJ has not already initiated an investigation into the Cassidy Hutchingson pre-testimony contacts. Its text book intimidation. As a former federal judge, the "you know what to do" calls play right into Garland's wheelhouse of intolerable conduct.

Hello Mark Meadows, your call logs could be the subject of a federal subpoena very soon. DOJ investigators are very good at synching call patterns ... which lead to additional subpoenas.....which lead to search warrants....

Last edited:
It was. No argument. There is a lot of smoke that Hutchinson's story is correct. Not enough to make a fire though.
I’m having a hard time visualing Trump getting his fat ass up over the seat and grabbing the steering wheel…can totally visualize a temper tantrum

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT