ADVERTISEMENT

JD Vance:

Perhaps he is, but his public/political persona is pure MAGA, so you do think it's possible that Vance is simply playing the part and isn't authentically MAGA? Because that's what I've been trying to describe, he's using MAGA for his own political ambitions, to obtain power.

This is a separate topic than Vance, but since you're retired, perhaps you have time. What are the Trump policies that you think will be better for this country? After a 35-year career in the financial sector, do you any thoughts - or even principles - regarding free market.

Perhaps he is, but his public/political persona is pure MAGA, so you do think it's possible that Vance is simply playing the part and isn't authentically MAGA? Because that's what I've been trying to describe, he's using MAGA for his own political ambitions, to obtain power.

This is a separate topic than Vance, but since you're retired, perhaps you have time. What are the Trump policies that you think will be better for this country? After a 35-year career in the financial sector, do you any thoughts - or even principles - regarding free markets?
I would say that Trump’s tax policies, border security policy, energy policy, foreign policies, and economic policies will all be better for this country than Biden’s policies.

Reactions: Capital1Hawk
You claimed a marine who served in Afghanistan has no back bone for starters. The autistic screeching only got louder from there tbh.
I want to fact check myself here. He served in Iraq, not Afghanistan. You claimed an Iraqi war veteran from the united states Marine corps was spineless.

I will take a U.S. Marine over any of you lib pussies on this board.

American Flag Usa GIF by US National Archives

I get why trump picked him. He clearly draws in the educated suburban mom and Nikki Hayley voters.

Has a candidate ever lost support after getting shot at?! 😂

Threatening to shoot “the Generals” is certainly a good way to begin to strengthen the military. Less government….how is that “better” government? How will he “stabilize” the economy?
There are certainly many gov’t regulations that can & were cut during the prior Trump administration that streamlined things. My economic “stabilization” comment was based on the economy during the Trump administration, i.e., lower gas, grocery, and electricity prices, lower interest rates, lower rents, etc. Lastly, there weren’t wars in Europe & Middle East during Trump’s first term.

I get why trump picked him. He clearly draws in the educated suburban mom and Nikki Hayley voters.

Has a candidate ever lost support after getting shot at?! 😂

I have to assume that Tulsi Gabbard turned down the VP slot. IMO, a Trump/Gabbard ticket would have been more popular.

Vance will please the MAGA Faithful. I know he is a marine with an Ivy degree, but he sure seems like one of those neckbeards who posts on "redpill" forums about how feminists have ruined women.

Reactions: BlIIlken2
Prior to today I knew very little and I still know very little about this guy. He's going to be the 2028 nominee though so I better study

5 suburbs of rural Ohio.
He has a wife who is from India I believe. So per previous posts you’ve made he’s in an interracial marriage, right? 🫤
That eliminates Kamala calling him a racist in a debate and she doesn’t have much else.

He has a wife who is from India I believe. So per previous posts you’ve made he’s in an interracial marriage, right? 🫤
That eliminates Kamala calling him a racist in a debate and she doesn’t have much else.
Why the hell would you think, because he’s married to a minority, that he can’t be racist?

Reactions: Moral
Yes, his wife is Indian American. Doesn't make a wit of difference to me.

Post something that supports your position. I'll refer to Trump's statements and January 6.
Interesting that I say you have an opinion and leave it at that yet you counter with a demand that I have a “position” and demand I support it.
That’s not how this works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT