ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffery Epstein Expose on Child prostitution

Makes you wonder who are all the powerful people that wanted this to go away quietly. Or which powerful people are known to like young ladies and were known as a friend of this guy and are known to have a say in who will be Labor Secretary.

Reactions: Moral
jeffrey donated bigly to his campaign.

Yah take whatever you want from that rabbit hole. I’m just posting a well written article by the Miami Herald that came out today. This should be huge news with the connection to the Trump administration and slick willy.

Also this should be massive news just for the fact of him only getting 13 months.

It’s crazy what power and wealth allows people or organizations to get away with.

Yah take whatever you want from that rabbit hole. I’m just posting a well written article by the Miami Herald that came out today. This should be huge news with the connection to the Trump administration and slick willy.
Actually Joe posted it earlier in another thread and I just finished reading. And as I said jeffrey donated bigly to slick willy's campaign. And for what it's worth, it's been mentioned on hrot several times before.

Well, if I were a hit man and wanted a nice list to get started on, that article sure provides plenty. I hope those people burn in hell after suffering horrific deaths beforehand.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Damn, they were just kids. Not sure why you are being so hard on the girls.

giphy.gif

Reactions: BABiscuit
Gross.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT