ADVERTISEMENT

Jesuroga and Block to compete at Who's #1 (Friday, 9/9)

Finally had time to watch this. Giving up a 1st period TD and ride out was not what Jesuroga needed. Pretty even match, Forest will be 2 or 3 weight classes higher than Nate in college. Block gave up a 6 point sequence that was basically the match. He needs to get stronger. Sealy looked under powered vs Ferrari after moving up. Ferrari will be 174, possibly 184 in college. He's seems obnoxious like big bro. I don't care how good he is, don't want any of them near the program.

Finally had time to watch this. Giving up a 1st period TD and ride out was not what Jesuroga needed. Pretty even match, Forest will be 2 or 3 weight classes higher than Nate in college. Block gave up a 6 point sequence that was basically the match. He needs to get stronger. Sealy looked under powered vs Ferrari after moving up. Ferrari will be 174, possibly 184 in college. He's seems obnoxious like big bro. I don't care how good he is, don't want any of them near the program.
The entire Ferrari family is apparently narcissistically challenged. Lol

What a stupid pathetic take for one match.
i mean, that's what i saw in that match. forrest controlled most of it and showed more ways to score. slick dump underneath to beat nate in his best position, dominant ride, superior scrambling. nate's pace and an awful (like literally the worst i've seen in a LONG time) gave nate a chance late, but forrest once again won the key exchange to ice it.

still love him. think he's a 3-4x high aa. i'm concerned about size longterm and whether he can learn to scramble. that hasn't been a strength of this program and it's hard to win ncaa titles if you struggle with it.

Reactions: vhsalum
i mean, that's what i saw in that match. forrest controlled most of it and showed more ways to score. slick dump underneath to beat nate in his best position, dominant ride, superior scrambling. nate's pace and an awful (like literally the worst i've seen in a LONG time) gave nate a chance late, but forrest once again won the key exchange to ice it.

still love him. think he's a 3-4x high aa. i'm concerned about size longterm and whether he can learn to scramble. that hasn't been a strength of this program and it's hard to win ncaa titles if you struggle with it.
Is he still in high school? If so, he might be too small currently to pencil in at 157. But forever too small for 125?

Who’s going to want to put up with the baggage that comes with him?
After that performance. I’d say anyone other than psu and even they prolly would. The kid needs to get away from the family and go where he wants, not the most conservative school that his family chooses lol, and do his own thing.

Reactions: js8793
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT