ADVERTISEMENT

Jesus Christ our kids are soft

The left will set him up with some organizer job for 100K a year, then have him run in a heavy Dem district for office. He’ll never work a real job in his life.

this kid is going to be rolled by the real world. Eat some meat(sorry jelly), lift heavy things, and disavow the myth of toxic masculinity.
Yeah, that video is brutal, but that's a rather odd take you have on it. So if you saw a video of a kid lifting weights, scratching himself and calling kids who try to perform "pussies," you would come to the conclusion that that kid is really gonna make it in the real world?

I dont get it? People like that have been around forever. NTTAWWT.

However, now we have more videos of it to upset poeple that want to conform to toxic masculinity.

Eat some meat(sorry jelly), lift heavy things, and disavow the myth of toxic masculinity.

Amazing.

Oh yeah, weights and meat would stop that soft boy from singing. Myth?

Yeah, that video is brutal, but that's a rather odd take you have on it. So if you saw a video of a kid lifting weights, scratching himself and calling kids who try to perform "pussies," you would come to the conclusion that that kid is really gonna make it in the real world?
It’s a combo of being soft and the dependence on his God( Fauci)

I've got dollars to donuts that the kid in the OP, won't have most of his business wiped out by his hairdresser exW. Just saying OP

They call a bunch of kids that drool out of the sides of their mouths a speech TEAM where you're from?
I mean it was extra credit and yeah it was rural Minnesota.. but aren’t you from Florida!? Most of the people I know from Florida don’t know Minnesota from Colorado on a map..

I mean it was extra credit and yeah it was rural Minnesota.. but aren’t you from Florida!? Most of the people I know from Florida don’t know Minnesota from Colorado on a map..
I am from Florida...and I'm more than a bit disappointed that the worst insult you could muster, knowing that I'm from Florida, is that I might be bad at geography.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT