ADVERTISEMENT

Jesus Christ our kids are soft

Kid's a nerd, probably a little light in the loafers. But, I am sure this is a learned behavior from his folks. Maybe double dads?

e135da43b7d29271b2084a026414127e.jpeg

The kid was singing a song about a vaccine that will allow us to go back to normal life without worrying about passing around a disease that has killed more Americans than World War 2.

If you want to call that dependence, fine whatever. I call it being a part of society.

If you want to be a big macho super individualist why don't you go live in the woods with nothing but your (I'm sure excellent) wilderness survival skills and your hard work. Because the rest of us would like to live in a society.
Answer the question. I’m part of society, just wish it was a bit more Spartan.

Dude, you’re dependent on some weird idea of “strength” and “independence” to feel good about yourself, parading it on a message board looking for affirmations. And you wanna talk about “soft”?

You’re charmin soft, C. Insecure as they come.

Amusing, though.
I’m confident. Maybe too much so

Hmmm, there’s no bullying here.... just pointing out how soft kids are, society. More mocking the people raising and producing this generation. Hyperbole is a great tool in the right hands, just not yours. You believe in God. Do you think obesity and not taking care of your body is a sin?

Talking about how soft someone is . . . that's bullying.

Doing it behind their back is the most cowardly weak form of bullying that exists.

Also now this is about taking care of your body? Let me quote what you said

this kid is going to be rolled by the real world. Eat some meat(sorry jelly), lift heavy things, and disavow the myth of toxic masculinity.

First of all the kid is not in bad shape. He's not muscular, but he's also not fat. So maybe you should be praising him for not being fat.

Secondly why would you tell him to eat some meat. With the exception of small amounts of non-fried white meat, generally speaking meat is bad for you.

Answer the question. I’m part of society, just wish it was a bit more Spartan.

The Spartans did no work of their own and made slaves do all their work. And militaristically while they had good organization their individual fighting abilities where mostly marketing.

The Spartans did no work of their own and made slaves do all their work. And militaristically while they had good organization their individual fighting abilities where mostly marketing.
You didn’t answer the question? Do you think it’s a sin to be unhealthy, weak, fat? Doesnt the Bible state to treat your body like a temple

• Haha
Reactions: Wendy79
Any kid who has a job as a teen, stays active, not a dick, but not a pushover. Respectful of his elders, women, teachers. Kind of a traditional role
How do you know the boy in the video doesn't stay active or have a job? I bet he has respect for his elders, women, and teachers.

Are these kids tough enough:

You didn’t answer the question? Do you think it’s a sin to be unhealthy, weak, fat? Doesnt the Bible state to treat your body like a temple

Don't change the subject from your OP. Your OP had zero to do with him being out of shape, in fact you suggested that he go eat meat (which is generally unhealthy). Also the kid might not be muscular but he appears to be healthy.

Don't try to turn this around. You ment to mock him because he's relatively small and has a funny voice. Also probably because he made up a song about a man you detest.

Proof this kid doesnt have any one of those characteristics?
Don't change the subject from your OP. Your OP had zero to do with him being out of shape, in fact you suggested that he go eat meat (which is generally unhealthy). Also the kid might not be muscular but he appears to be healthy.

Don't try to turn this around. You ment to mock him because he's relatively small and has a funny voice. Also probably because he made up a song about a man you detest.
It’s not unhealthy to eat meat. I’m mocking our soft kids, this generation of government dependence. I don’t detest Fauci, he’s doing a mediocre job though. We are raising a generation of obese kids who feel like the government is their savior.

It’s not unhealthy to eat meat. I’m mocking our soft kids, this generation of government dependence. I don’t detest Fauci, he’s doing a mediocre job though. We are raising a generation of obese kids who feel like the government is their savior.

THIS KID ISN'T OBESE

How do you know he thinks the government is his savior? Because he's signing about a world renoun researcher asking for a vaccine that helps us resume normal life.

Reactions: gohawks50
That kid was far from obese. Maybe the young man is interested in science or medicine, why do you assume he feels like the government is his savior?

Reactions: mattymoknows
Bringing the Bible and sinning into the conversation when you cheated on your wife and committed tax fraud is something else.
Whoa, I cheated 15 years ago. Things change
And it was my ex’s business that committed tax fraud

the kid you are mocking is not obese.

the tough characteristics YOU specified aren’t proven/disproven in the video in your OP.

Reactions: gohawks50
You aren’t wrong, just a very government worship feel to it. I over reacted

By telling him to eat meat and lift heavy things? Does eating meat and lifting heavy things make you depend less on government?

Feels to me that you were busy mocking his personal characteristics such as his size and voice.

Reactions: Wendy79
By telling him to eat meat and lift heavy things? Does eating meat and lifting heavy things make you depend less on government?

Feels to me that you were busy mocking his personal characteristics such as his size and voice.
Again, just the weakness of our youth. Even you think meat is unhealthy, and want government to take care of us. I was also criticizing his characteristics as well.

Again, just the weakness of our youth. Even you think meat is unhealthy, and want government to take care of us. I was also criticizing his characteristics as well.

Most meat is unhealthy. The only meat that isn't is white meat that hasn't been fried.

And I want society (in the form of the government) to ensure that no one is left behind. That everyone has a certain minimum level of opportunity to prosper.

I don't think there is a problem with that. . . that's generally how people in this country felt in the '40's, 50's, 60's and 70's. It wasn't until the 80's that people started hating that idea.

Most meat is unhealthy. The only meat that isn't is white meat that hasn't been fried.

And I want society (in the form of the government) to ensure that no one is left behind. That everyone has a certain minimum level of opportunity to prosper.

I don't think there is a problem with that. . . that's generally how people in this country felt in the '40's, 50's, 60's and 70's. It wasn't until the 80's that people started hating that idea.
🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT