ADVERTISEMENT

"Jesus Gives My Enemies Brain Tumors"

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
This is current day GOP and Christians. If you are in either or both of those categories, you need to start standing up against these fools else my first sentence is 100% accurate.

GA GOP Official: Jesus Gives My Enemies Brain Tumors​

November 16, 2023 Christianists, Republicans

“I’ve watched people who’ve attacked me literally grow brain tumors and be in a wheelchair where they couldn’t walk. Nothing I did. I would never want anything bad to happen to them, but just attacking you, jealously, just bitterness and anger and they, it just literally wilts them like a flower. And it just happens when you have an evil heart and so I believe that’s it’s coming. Everything – justice is going to come and it’s not going to be the justice they want and they’re going to regret everything they’ve done. They’re just going to beg for mercy. It’s coming. I believe it.” – Georgia GOP District Chair Kandiss Taylor, who ran for governor last year on a “Jesus, Guns, Babies” platform.
Taylor, who got 3% of the vote in the GOP primary, claims that the election was stolen from her. A Flat Earther, she last appeared here when she accused Taylor Swift of practicing witchcraft. Last month, she spread claims thatFriends star Matthew Perry was killed by COVID vaccine. In May 2022, she announced that as governor, she would execute “disobedient” Georgia sheriffs by firing squad. Days later, she declared that the Founding Fathers “destroyed Native Americans so we can worship Jesus freely.” In July 2023, she raved that she would be happy to personally shoot her critics. It’s all what what Jesus would want.

Joan Crawford Vintage Horror GIF by absurdnoise

To be fair she only got 3% of the vote in the GOP primary.

There is plenty to go after with people in the GOP who win their primaries, seems silly to go after someone who most GOP voters in her state probably were not even aware of who she was.

Not unless you believe the election was stolen from her.

This is current day GOP and Christians. If you are in either or both of those categories, you need to start standing up against these fools else my first sentence is 100% accurate.

GA GOP Official: Jesus Gives My Enemies Brain Tumors​

November 16, 2023 Christianists, Republicans

“I’ve watched people who’ve attacked me literally grow brain tumors and be in a wheelchair where they couldn’t walk. Nothing I did. I would never want anything bad to happen to them, but just attacking you, jealously, just bitterness and anger and they, it just literally wilts them like a flower. And it just happens when you have an evil heart and so I believe that’s it’s coming. Everything – justice is going to come and it’s not going to be the justice they want and they’re going to regret everything they’ve done. They’re just going to beg for mercy. It’s coming. I believe it.” – Georgia GOP District Chair Kandiss Taylor, who ran for governor last year on a “Jesus, Guns, Babies” platform.
Taylor, who got 3% of the vote in the GOP primary, claims that the election was stolen from her. A Flat Earther, she last appeared here when she accused Taylor Swift of practicing witchcraft. Last month, she spread claims thatFriends star Matthew Perry was killed by COVID vaccine. In May 2022, she announced that as governor, she would execute “disobedient” Georgia sheriffs by firing squad. Days later, she declared that the Founding Fathers “destroyed Native Americans so we can worship Jesus freely.” In July 2023, she raved that she would be happy to personally shoot her critics. It’s all what what Jesus would want.

I’m usually not one to defend organized religion, but I think most people who identify as Christian and/or Republican think that’s just nuts.

Maybe I’m out of touch, though.

Reactions: NoleATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT