ADVERTISEMENT

JFC.... Biden:

The first time around Trump had distant handlers and he teamed with Pence who saw the opportunity and completely did not overshadow him until the Day...

The Dems never addressed Bernie the populist and didn't embrace him. Trump took that spot.

Frankly we don't have anyone really fit to be President in the 4 top positions. JD, is a joke. Trump.... is Trump. Harris - the Dems will get what they want and WILL be regretful, which maybe leaves the Goofer who like Pence might have the admin ability, but he's so far out there from main stream.

God help us regardless.

At this point we're in damage control and fighting to keep trump from causing more damage. No one said Harris is going to be perfect, but it will be better than allow trump to take over.

So the two people running the Executive Branch right now didn’t get a single vote between them, and they’re the defenders of democracy?

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
When Trump asks, "who is leading our country?" It really is a legitimate question. I would say Jill Biden is highly involved as well as other top people in his Administration.

That's why there's such a thing as a Vice President, they're second in command.

What does that have to do with Joe? I love it when someone points something out instead of commenting about the topic the response is to assume they are for the other candidate. All three candidates were/are POS there db

That is how bad Trump is... Biden might be a complete vegetable right now, but I don't worry about democracy with him. Sorry, but the fvcking morons that support Trump that keep throwing up threads about Biden should SHUT THE FVCK UP. If you EVER voted for Trump, you have no right

Last edited:
And Harris would have been there to back him up. So really not that scary. Joe is your calm grandpa sitting in the living room watching TV at Thanksgiving (even though the "TV" is really a mirror), while trump is the crazy grandpa that can't be left alone or you'll have a Silver Alert on your hands (again).
Damn you guys come up with some stupid narratives.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
All the crazy people are MAGA, who happen to have hijacked the republican party.
Just using a tiny fraction of the population but recently we’ve had two people try to assassinate a former president and I don’t believe either of them were MAGA’s. We’ve had way too many school shooters and I’m certain not all of them were MAGA’s.
Are these people not crazy in your mind?

It's fitting, it's stupid that people are even willing to defend trump and vote for him.
Just as stupid as people thinking Biden was fit to serve another 4 years or that Kamala isn’t a nutjob as well. Neither of the presidential candidates deserve a vote. At this point it’s choosing one party over the other. Not one candidate over the other.

Just as stupid as people thinking Biden was fit to serve another 4 years or that Kamala isn’t a nutjob as well. Neither of the presidential candidates deserve a vote. At this point it’s choosing one party over the other. Not one candidate over the other.

No...I haven't seen ANYTHING to support that Harris is a nut job. Is she a little more Left than what Id prefer? Yea, I'll grant you that, but that doesn't mean she'll be that as president....and I'll take that over the EXTREME, EXTREME right of the alternative

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
No...I haven't seen ANYTHING to support that Harris is a nut job. Is she a little more Left than what Id prefer? Yea, I'll grant you that, but that doesn't mean she'll be that as president....and I'll take that over the EXTREME, EXTREME right of the alternative
She is a D, so therefore she’s a nut job according to @IAFB2021Champs. Now that priest that wants to bang IA’s kid, IA would vote for him in a second. Total non-nut job.

You haven’t seen anything to support harries is a nutjob and she leans a little more left. But you can confirm you’ve seen supportive information that trump is a nutjob and is EXTREME, EXTREME right. Some of you guys crack me up with your jokes.

She is a D, so therefore she’s a nut job according to @IAFB2021Champs. Now that priest that wants to bang IA’s kid, IA would vote for him in a second. Total non-nut job.
Yeah that’s it. All you had to do is look at a comment I made two items before yours to see that neither of these candidates deserve a vote but you thought you’d be the tough guy and bring religion up for no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
You haven’t seen anything to support harries is a nutjob and she leans a little more left. But you can confirm you’ve seen supportive information that trump is a nutjob and is EXTREME, EXTREME right. Some of you guys crack me up with your jokes.

No dude, not a nut job....Trump fvcking has talked about suspending the Constitution, dictatorship, praise's multiple dictators, connected to Project 2025, etc. etc. ect. Do you guys even listen to what comes out of his mouth? Jesus fvcking Christ, can't make this shit up.

What's more right than a dictator? Please tell me and I'll revise my thinking on where Trump lies

Just using a tiny fraction of the population but recently we’ve had two people try to assassinate a former president and I don’t believe either of them were MAGA’s. We’ve had way too many school shooters and I’m certain not all of them were MAGA’s.
Are these people not crazy in your mind?

You can find crazy people everywhere but this thread is discussing politics and so my post was referring to crazy MAGA's that have taken over the republican party and believe trump is their savior.

He was fit not long ago and once it was determined he wasn't going to be fit, he was removed. That's what should happen normally. Your opinion of Harris is just your opinion and it certainly doesn't have any weight behind it because you've voted for trump and you're still defending him to this day. You wouldn't know a nutjob even if you voted for him.

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
What is driving a lot of men whether directly or subconsciously is that Harris in past videos not that long ago, but especially when she was involved with the SF male acted like a vulnerable female. Cute, soft, a bit flirty in the eyes and very vulnerable acting like when he had her arm around her she was being controlled by him.

Has she changed her image? Yes, either purposely or by age. The thought of Harris being our leader/protecting puts up a natural male negative response. Hillary hasn't had that image except maybe a long long time ago, but not likely ever. Geraldine...no. Nancy ...no.

He was fit not long ago and once it was determined he wasn't going to be fit, he was removed. That's what should happen normally. Your opinion of Harris is just your opinion and it certainly doesn't have any weight behind it because you've voted for trump and you're still defending him to this day. You wouldn't know a nutjob even if you voted for him.
It’s crazy how quick he fell and even crazier that it happened to happen right around the time of the debate.
What’s really crazy is without a bunch of prep or someone telling her what to say, Kamala has the same struggles. Just watch the Oprah interview.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
What is driving a lot of men whether directly or subconsciously is that Harris in past videos not that long ago, but especially when she was involved with the SF male acted like a vulnerable female. Cute, soft, a bit flirty in the eyes and very vulnerable acting like when he had her arm around her she was being controlled by him.

Has she changed her image? Yes, either purposely or by age. The thought of Harris being our leader/protecting puts up a natural male negative response. Hillary hasn't had that image except maybe a long long time ago, but not likely ever. Geraldine...no. Nancy ...no.

I'm not disagreeing with you but it is much harder for women to play the game than men. Men can be harsh and people like them. If a women is harsh, she's can be thought of as a bitch. How do you think it would go over if Harris made the statement, "I'm a celebrity so I'm able to grab a man's penis".

"I'm a celebrity so I'm able to grab a man's penis".
Lets Go GIF by The Roku Channel

Reactions: SB_SB
It’s crazy how quick he fell and even crazier that it happened to happen right around the time of the debate.
What’s really crazy is without a bunch of prep or someone telling her what to say, Kamala has the same struggles. Just watch the Oprah interview.

He did fall real quick and I really think he should step down but that's not going to happen for fear that something happens and Harris looks bad and it impacts the election. I've decided to not watch any of the debates or interviews. Right now I'm not voting for someone, I'm voting against trump. I personally feel his disruption to the system is extremely dangerous. While he is a big problem, I'm very concerned about the issues that will live on after he's gone, like the Supreme Court, members of Congress, damage to Departments.

He did fall real quick and I really think he should step down but that's not going to happen for fear that something happens and Harris looks bad and it impacts the election. I've decided to not watch any of the debates or interviews. Right now I'm not voting for someone, I'm voting against trump. I personally feel his disruption to the system is extremely dangerous. While he is a big problem, I'm very concerned about the issues that will live on after he's gone, like the Supreme Court, members of Congress, damage to Departments.
🎶 establishment........ establishment......... you always know what's best 🎶

I'm not disagreeing with you but it is much harder for women to play the game than men. Men can be harsh and people like them. If a women is harsh, she's can be thought of as a bitch. How do you think it would go over if Harris made the statement, "I'm a celebrity so I'm able to grab a man's penis".
I think you missed the point. Her vulnerability is still noticeable. She doesn't give off a feeling that Putin or others will respect her. Frankly, her demeanor is quite refreshing, but not stereotypical presidential. Might feet the low countries of Europe or Moldova, but as leader of the "free" world? It's a huge cultural shift. Just assessing.

It’s pretty sad that you don’t care about what’s going on in the country or what will happen if Kamala wins. You just want to make sure that Trump doesn’t win because of the problems we will deal with once he’s gone? lol you realize he was president before old man Biden and he didn’t become the dictator you say he will become. He didn’t destroy democracy that so many of you claim he will do. The guy isn’t allowed to go golfing w/out being scrutinized, how the heck is he going to do any of those other things.

If anything you should pay a little more attention to Harris and the things she has done or hasn’t done in the past. I was recently reading about how she wants to lower the senate vote on abortion down to 51 votes instead of 60. Where is the democracy in that? She going to do that with everything else she can’t get passed in senate as well?

I think you missed the point. Her vulnerability is still noticeable. She doesn't give off a feeling that Putin or others will respect her. Frankly, her demeanor is quite refreshing, but not stereotypical presidential. Might feet the low countries of Europe or Moldova, but as leader of the "free" world? It's a huge cultural shift. Just assessing.

Of course people like putin and trump aren't going to respect her, she's a women. That's just something she'll have to deal with and has probably been dealing with her whole life.

Reactions: IIowaFarmBoy
It’s pretty sad that you don’t care about what’s going on in the country or what will happen if Kamala wins. You just want to make sure that Trump doesn’t win because of the problems we will deal with once he’s gone? lol you realize he was president before old man Biden and he didn’t become the dictator you say he will become. He didn’t destroy democracy that so many of you claim he will do. The guy isn’t allowed to go golfing w/out being scrutinized, how the heck is he going to do any of those other things.

If anything you should pay a little more attention to Harris and the things she has done or hasn’t done in the past. I was recently reading about how she wants to lower the senate vote on abortion down to 51 votes instead of 60. Where is the democracy in that? She going to do that with everything else she can’t get passed in senate as well?

I do care about what will happen if Harris wins, and it's less of a risk than if trump wins. It's because of trumps presidency the first time that has me scared for the next time. He tried to destroy democracy and failed. Next time around he might be successful. You may agree with what trump says and does, but to me, it's a no go. It is extremely scary to put someone like trump back as president, and there are many republicans that feel the same way.

I do care about what will happen if Harris wins, and it's less of a risk than if trump wins. It's because of trumps presidency the first time that has me scared for the next time. He tried to destroy democracy and failed. Next time around he might be successful. You may agree with what trump says and does, but to me, it's a no go. It is extremely scary to put someone like trump back as president, and there are many republicans that feel the same way.
Exactly how did he try to destroy democracy while he was president? This should be good. I expect to see more than Jan. 6th as your answer. I’ll be waiting.

Exactly how did he try to destroy democracy while he was president? This should be good. I expect to see more than Jan. 6th as your answer. I’ll be waiting.

He functions like a CEO where he believes he has total control. He feels he should have complete immunity from any wrong doing (like J6). He repeatedly claims the elections are rigged just so he can get people to distrust the election process, so he can claim he'll never lose. This is nothing new for dictators, that's the standard procedure. He has zero regard for you, or I, or anyone or anything in this country. It's certainly your right to believe he's a good person, but for the rest of us, we see who he is and what he is. That's why you have so many republicans speaking out against him. You defending trump is like how a mother defends her criminal son.

He functions like a CEO where he believes he has total control. He feels he should have complete immunity from any wrong doing (like J6). He repeatedly claims the elections are rigged just so he can get people to distrust the election process, so he can claim he'll never lose. This is nothing new for dictators, that's the standard procedure. He has zero regard for you, or I, or anyone or anything in this country. It's certainly your right to believe he's a good person, but for the rest of us, we see who he is and what he is. That's why you have so many republicans speaking out against him. You defending trump is like how a mother defends her criminal son.
I would t say I’m defending him. I’m just saying I believe in more of what the Republican Party has to offer and I was better off the last time we had a Republican president.
It’s interesting you mention he doesn’t care about me, name a president or politician that gave two shits about anyone other than themselves. Does Harris saying she grew up middle class mean she cares about me? lol. In the same breath she talked about people working multiple jobs today to survive. Does she know she is currently second in command?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT