ADVERTISEMENT

JFC.... Biden:

But he actually believes in the terrible policies he promotes. Trump is simply continuing the grift of the dumbest humans on the planet. Trump has no principles other than do what's best for Trump.
What are these “terrible” policies?

It's called crazy. I have a crazy family member who for 40 years has been complaining about everything, and when trump came along, that family member latched on. We have a lot of crazy in this country/world.
What you call “crazy”, I would counter is a level of non-traditional politician that scares some including other competing foreign leaders.

He functions like a CEO where he believes he has total control. He feels he should have complete immunity from any wrong doing (like J6). He repeatedly claims the elections are rigged just so he can get people to distrust the election process, so he can claim he'll never lose. This is nothing new for dictators, that's the standard procedure. He has zero regard for you, or I, or anyone or anything in this country. It's certainly your right to believe he's a good person, but for the rest of us, we see who he is and what he is. That's why you have so many republicans speaking out against him. You defending trump is like how a mother defends her criminal son.
Regardless, Trump will only be a president for one more term, so “democracy” will live on. 😉

Last edited:
I would t say I’m defending him. I’m just saying I believe in more of what the Republican Party has to offer and I was better off the last time we had a Republican president.
It’s interesting you mention he doesn’t care about me, name a president or politician that gave two shits about anyone other than themselves. Does Harris saying she grew up middle class mean she cares about me? lol. In the same breath she talked about people working multiple jobs today to survive. Does she know she is currently second in command?

I said he doesn't care about you, me, or the country. There has never been a president that cares only about himself, even to the point of wanting to overturn our democracy. DT is a one of a kind, and you're defending him.

Reactions: RileyHawk
What you call “crazy”, I would counter is a level of non-traditional politician that scares some including other competing foreign leaders.
So I guess you love Putin as well, another crazy politician. Be careful because those crazy people may turn on you one day.

Regardless, Trump will only be a president for one more term, so “democracy” will live on. 😉

You're going to need to define "term" because if trump gets his way that may mean something totally different than what you're thinking (or maybe you are thinking it).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT