ADVERTISEMENT

Jill Biden 2024

TC Nole OX

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
Jill 2024 She’s a Doctor

GEeR51FXsAEj3LG

Last edited:
Interesting,.. Looking at the Vogue cover, who is the "we" that is going to be deciding our future?,.. The Dem elites?
You always dodge the question when I ask but here we go again: who are these “Dem elites” you’re always on about? Soros and the lizard people under the Denver airport and whoever else Alex Jones screams about notwithstanding.

The wife (no pics) and I have been watching the worst roommates ever on Netflix lately. Most of the time these roommates are trying to scam the other person for money/power/fame. If this show is still around in a few years, I wonder if they will try and make an episode based on Jill being one of the worst roommates.
You watch these episodes and wonder how these terrible people are allowed to continue to do the terrible things they are doing when law enforcement is sometimes involved and how they are able to be so manipulative to the ones they supposedly love.
Seems to me like she is doing all the same things to Joe and who knows, maybe she was the one that fvcked hunter up.

When’s the last time you guys weren’t hysterical about a Dem First Lady?
It's pretty apparent Jill is playing an outsized role at this point Flick.

I've been on this board for a while, if you can find me posting anything derogatory about Michelle Obama you might have a point. But you won't, so you don't.

Last edited:
It's pretty apparent Jill is playing an outsized roll at this point Flick.
No it’s not. I know the video of her helping Joe down the stairs “said it all” to you. I guess that’s in stark contrast to Melania slapping her felon rapist husband’s hand away, but that’s kind of what wives do. Imagine her weighing in on school lunches or national healthcare. What’ll you guys do then?

40AAC93900000578-0-image-a-19_1495465682357.jpg

Reactions: BelemNole
No it’s not. I know the video of her helping Joe down the stairs “said it all” to you. I guess that’s in stark contrast to Melania slapping her felon rapist husband’s hand away, but that’s kind of what wives do. Imagine her weighing in on school lunches or national healthcare. What’ll you guys do then?

40AAC93900000578-0-image-a-19_1495465682357.jpg
Melania hates the Donald. What's your point?

Melania hates the Donald. What's your point?
That aside from the video that “said it all” to you, Jill Biden hasn’t been prominent this entire administration. First Ladies get on the cover of magazines. They stand by their husbands on stage. And if they’re democrats, wingnuts completely lose their shit about it. My point is you’ve got nothing.

Reactions: Ree4 and gohawks50
That aside from the video that “said it all” to you, Jill Biden hasn’t been prominent this entire administration. First Ladies get on the cover of magazines. They stand by their husbands on stage. And if they’re democrats, wingnuts completely lose their shit about it. My point is you’ve got nothing.
ok

You obviously feel like Jill Biden is pulling the strings. But as you wing it’s liked to remind us, facts don’t care about your feelings. Give us some facts that support your assertion. That’s how arguments work.
I don't think she's pulling the strings.

I think she's a gatekeeper and protecting her husband. I think she's encouraging her husband run again. I think she likes being first lady and wants to do it another 4 years. I think her influence will grow as Joes condition deteriorates.

This is not a good look for Biden or the party. Someone in the party needs to step up and show some leadership. I don’t want my choices to be Trump and Jill Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT