ADVERTISEMENT

Jill Stein leading Kamala Harris among Muslim voters in 3 Battleground States: Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona

Trump gets in Bibi will pound them even more. And probably feel embolden to widen the War.
It’s a slow moving takeover of Gaza and Palestine anyway. Perhaps this will just speed it up.

Last edited:
Well, they can watch Gaza being carpet bombed by B-52's when they are in their deportation camp then. I hope they're happy with their protest vote for the person who has never held a political office, ever, and is pretty much a professional Presidential candidate. Seriously, does she actually ever go anywhere to campaign or does she just take the money people give her and then pocket it?

Well, they can watch Gaza being carpet bombed by B-52's when they are in their deportation camp then. I hope they're happy with their protest vote for the person who has never held a political office, ever, and is pretty much a professional Presidential candidate. Seriously, does she actually ever go anywhere to campaign or does she just take the money people give her and then pocket it?
As far as I know she runs for president, gets zero traction, never bothers to run for anything else, and gets a number of dupes to buy into her every four years. Her voters are morons.

I have been making calls for the Democratic party. Last Wednesday we called for the Michigan Dems. One of my calls was to a woman who has been planning to vote for Stein. We spoke for about 15 minutes and I gave her my reasons for voting instead for Harris. At the end of a very pleasant conversation, she was open to not wasting her vote on Stein but maybe voting for Harris.

Probably my favorite call.

200.gif

I'm guessing those here who are quick to disparage Muslims drawn to Stein probably aren't Palestinians or even Muslims. So maybe it's hard to view things through their eyes.

I used to think that liberals were good at that, while conservatives were bad. But in recent years I've learned that liberals aren't that good at it, either.

What do you think this decision looks like from their perspective?

Reactions: Torg
I have been making calls for the Democratic party. Last Wednesday we called for the Michigan Dems. One of my calls was to a woman who has been planning to vote for Stein. We spoke for about 15 minutes and I gave her my reasons for voting instead for Harris. At the end of a very pleasant conversation, she was open to not wasting her vote on Stein but maybe voting for Harris.

Thank you, awesome work.

I'm guessing those here who are quick to disparage Muslims drawn to Stein probably aren't Palestinians or even Muslims. So maybe it's hard to view things through their eyes.

I used to think that liberals were good at that, while conservatives were bad. But in recent years I've learned that liberals aren't that good at it, either.

It looks like what it is: cutting off your nose to spite your face.

If they vote in Harris, they will have a moderate liberal who can be pressured from within her own party.

If they vote for Stein they actively help elect Trump who will give Israel unlimited arms and cash and a free rein to act as aggressively as they want.

It looks like what it is: cutting off your nose to spite your face.

If they vote in Harris, they will have a moderate liberal who can be pressured from within her own party.

If they vote for Stein they actively help elect Trump who will give Israel unlimited arms and cash and a free rein to act as aggressively as they want.
That's looking at it from our point of view, not theirs.

Want to try again?

Is the answer “stupid and self-defeating?”

If that’s not their point of view, they are mistaken.

Let Trump win and let’s see how good American Muslims and Gazan Palestinians have it.
I'm surprised at your response. I think of you as willing to make the effort. Why not this time?

I'm just guessing, of course, but I imagine those Muslims and Palestinian sympathizers who are thinking of voting for Stein simply refuse to vote for someone they see as a war criminal and supporter of genocide.

You don't have to agree with them to understand that that could be a line some reasonable people might refuse to cross. Some will cross it - for reasons like those you give - but for some it will be unconscionable.

It's like people who believe abortion is murder and therefore won't vote Dem. You and I don't agree with that viewpoint but should be able to understand it.

I'm surprised at your response. I think of you as willing to make the effort. Why not this time?

I'm just guessing, of course, but I imagine those Muslims and Palestinian sympathizers who are thinking of voting for Stein simply refuse to vote for someone they see as a war criminal and supporter of genocide.

You don't have to agree with them to understand that that could be a line some reasonable people might refuse to cross. Some will cross it - for reasons like those you give - but for some it will be unconscionable.

It's like people who believe abortion is murder and therefore won't vote Dem. You and I don't agree with that viewpoint but should be able to understand it.
Is there any scenario under which Jill Stein wins? Will electing Trump teach Harris a lesson? When Trump doubles down on Israel will they vote for Stein again in 2028? Asinine.

Lulz.

Is this similar to gay people supporting palestenians? They should travel over there for a pride parade and see how that works out for them.

Some people do stupid things, like vote for democrats.

As everyone knows, I like AOC. This disappointed me. I'll still vote for her when she runs for President in 2028, though. Unless she slides too far down the rubber-stamp-the-DNC path, that is.

Dems should be appealing to Greens - not attacking them. They should be natural allies - with common ground on the environment, safety net and more.

This is the same game plan we saw in 2016. Kamela doesn't have the robust lead Hillary had back then.

Note the difference between 2016 and 2020. Biden made peace with Bernie and most of his backers, instead of attacking them (and later scapegoating them) like Hillary did.

Is this similar to gay people supporting palestenians? They should travel over there for a pride parade and see how that works out for them.

Some people do stupid things, like vote for democrats.
It's just not fun debating how dumb statements like these are anymore. It's like bragging about beating someone on crutches in a race.

As everyone knows, I like AOC. This disappointed me. I'll still vote for her when she runs for President in 2028, though. Unless she slides too far down the rubber-stamp-the-DNC path, that is.

Dems should be appealing to Greens - not attacking them. They should be natural allies - with common ground on the environment, safety net and more.

This is the same game plan we saw in 2016. Kamela doesn't have the robust lead Hillary had back then.

Note the difference between 2016 and 2020. Biden made peace with Bernie and most of his backers, instead of attacking them (and later scapegoating them) like Hillary did.
Greens aren't a real party. They may have been at one time but it has been thoroughly infiltrated by Russian intelligence. Their sole purpose for existing anymore is to try and throw elections to Republicans. They hardly even try to run anyone for offices outside of President anymore and the offices they do run for are not serious candidates with any chance of winning. I believe that most of these candidates do not understand how they are being used. If Greens want to be taken seriously, they need to become part of the solution, not be part of helping the problem.

Greens aren't a real party. They may have been at one time but it has been thoroughly infiltrated by Russian intelligence. Their sole purpose for existing anymore is to try and throw elections to Republicans. They hardly even try to run anyone for offices outside of President anymore and the offices they do run for are not serious candidates with any chance of winning. I believe that most of these candidates do not understand how they are being used. If Greens want to be taken seriously, they need to become part of the solution, not be part of helping the problem.
I love how you focused on the issues.

If that’s not their point of view, they are mistaken.

Let Trump win and let’s see how good American Muslims and Gazan Palestinians have it.

Let the muslims win and let's see how good American Democrats have it.

9TwmfKb.png

I don't get it. What does Jill Stein stand for other than getting GOP candidates elected?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT