ADVERTISEMENT

Jirehl Brock Not Visiting IC

Kid must be a flake? Don't know but if he is flakey ISU will surely still take him. Iowa and Purdue both moving on is a good sign the kid is messing around. In the end i'm bettin' ND.

look at the tapes, Goodson is the real deal. He is a Hawkeye or this news makes absolutely no sense .
I'm not saying he isn't the real deal dude. In fact i'm probably as high on goodson as anybody here...I was referring to all the people on here saying no way we don't take both

Reactions: Culbernach
We posted/tweeted it first FWIW.

Iowa cancelled the visit.
Blair,

Any opinions on why?

Feeling good about a Goodson commit, in addition to landing Sargent, and there was no room for him? Did the relationship start to sour? Did the staff feel he was starting to lean in a different direction?

I'm not saying he isn't the real deal dude. In fact i'm probably as high on goodson as anybody here...I was referring to all the people on here saying no way we don't take both
I’ll admit I was confident we would but if they are moving on then I’m good with it(like I have any choice in the matter;))

Good thing we took that QB and didnt add two studs to the RB stable......................
disappointed-head-shake-gif-8.gif

So let me get this straight.

You have Brock on campus 6 times and then Ferentz tells him there is no room.

And here I thought Fleck was supposed to be the douche!

I am sure that Brock was made aware that they had other targets that could take his spot if he chose to extend his recruitment. Clarity is a good thing.

Scattershot recruiting is not the IOWA culture. I understand why this a tough thing for you to grasp.

I am sure that Brock was made aware that they had other targets that could take his spot if he chose to extend his recruitment. Clarity is a good thing.

Scattershot recruiting is not the IOWA culture. I understand why this a tough thing for you to grasp.

Oh, thanks for the clarification.

I could have sworn I've seen it more than once that if Fleck puts the squeeze on and says others could get your spot.......well, that's horrible.

You are NOOOOO different than anyone else, people!

What is it that Fleck does wrong in recruiting again? Can someone help me out?

I guess I look at it as Risk/reward. Sure they are taking a risk this guy isnt going to go to a team we play every year with the reward being him being somewhere else and having a safety blanket QB. Orrrrrrrrr. They could have risked that they have atleast the next 3-4 years of QB figured out and gotten the highest rated combo of running backs into the system in one class.

Reactions: Hawkdome and nu2u
Wasn't Drunk..., your over analyzing it IMO. The staff clearly would take JB but something has turned them off. It has zero to do with the QB we're signing or Goodson or Sargant or any other class #'s.

Oh, thanks for the clarification.

I could have sworn I've seen it more than once that if Fleck puts the squeeze on and says others could get your spot.......well, that's horrible.

You are NOOOOO different than anyone else, people!

What is it that Fleck does wrong in recruiting again? Can someone help me out?
Fleck tells every recruit every visit if they don't commit on the spot they will lose their spot ( from more than one recruits mouth), KF tells each guy how many Iowa will take at that specific position in a class and once its filled its filled and Iowa tells the recruit they no longer have a committable offer, see the difference ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT