ADVERTISEMENT

****Joe Biden Press Conference official Thread****

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by CBS News

Apparently the cult needs to tell Joe that they want him to be a quitter...

Reactions: h-hawk
Radio station admits to bowing to White House pressure and editing out two of President Biden's answers during a July 3rd interview. The one mentioned on CNN was Biden claiming he has more Blacks in his administration then all other administrations combined. Simply not true.

I expect the press conference will be short, with Joe only taking a few questions. That gives him the best chance to look ok-good. The Biden's and Democrats can then say "See....he's just fine."

But he's not fine. And he will never get better, only worse. He will have his good days and his bad days....with the bad days becoming more frequent.

Joe will not be dropping out. Period. After tonight, he will be sheltered again with only friendly, scripted interviews and campaign appearances. The media and Democrats will toe the line, and he will win in November. After that, we probably won't see much of him. It will depend on how fast and far he deteriorates ((and he WILL deteriorate).

I have resigned myself to this, and will once again sit this presidential election out. I just hope and pray that in 2028 we will be finished with these awful fossil candidates and there is actually a nominee (from either party), that I can get behind and who won't be an embarrassment.

Further fueling the Democrats' sense of all-out crisis, donors large and small are making good on their promises to withhold donations so long as Biden is atop the ticket. Donations to the Biden-Harris campaign have gone into an absolute free-fall, and NBC Newsserved up a variety of doom-and-gloom quotes from various sources "close to" the campaign's fundraising efforts:

• “It’s already disastrous."
  • "The money has absolutely shut off."
  • “Donors are negative. They had a call with the president. The call seemed so contrived to people...I don’t think they buy it."
There's been a growing comedic edge to Democrats' public remarks this week. On Monday, Biden sent Congressional Democrats a two-page letterunequivocally declaring that, after having "extensive conversations...over 10 days" with Democratic party officials, legislators and voters, he is determined to stay in the race to Nov. 5. Pretending they didn't read that -- or hear Biden's declaration that it would take a directive from "the Lord Almighty" for him to opt out, prominent Democrats continue talking about Biden's decision in the future tense. Case in point: Nancy Pelosi's Wednesday-morning appearance on MSNBC:

The two edits, according to the station, were:

1. At time 5:20, the removal of “...and in addition to that, I have more Blacks in my administration than any other president, all other presidents combined, and in major positions, cabinet positions.”
  2. At time 14:15, in reference to Donald Trump’s call for the death penalty for the Central Park Five, the removal of “I don’t know if they even call for their hanging or not, but he–but they said [...] convicted of murder.”

Anyone who thinks this press conference will amount to anything is a fool.

The Biden team will not allow any weakness or cognitive issues to show. Joe will be dosed up, and his answers to the questions that will be asked (and the questions are quite obvious) have been thoroughly rehearsed. Once he has "proven" he is perfectly fine, the press conference will be over. The press not be allowed to grill the president in any way, shape or form, and it won't last long enough for him to get agitated.

His interview Monday with MSNBC (which will do all it can to support and protect Joe) will be friendly towards him and likely edited.

It's all a sham that is being orchestrated to keep Biden on the ticket and the election from being lost. The question will be....will independents believe it or not, and will they...and Democrats...turn out to vote for him.

The Biden team will not allow any weakness or cognitive issues to show. Joe will be dosed up, and his answers to the questions that will be asked (and the questions are quite obvious) have been thoroughly rehearsed. Once he has "proven" he is perfectly fine, the press conference will be over. The press not be allowed to grill the president in any way, shape or form, and it won't last long enough for him to get agitated.

His interview Monday with MSNBC (which will do all it can to support and protect Joe) will be friendly towards him and likely edited.

It's all a sham that is being orchestrated to keep Biden on the ticket and the election from being lost. The question will be....will independents believe it or not, and will they...and Democrats...turn out to vote for him.
Maybe if he has a Mitch Glitch.

Radio station admits to bowing to White House pressure and editing out two of President Biden's answers during a July 3rd interview. The one mentioned on CNN was Biden claiming he has more Blacks in his administration then all other administrations combined. Simply not true.
The Biden Campaign is becoming more and more similar to the Trump Campaign everyday. When it comes to having to explain away the candidates missteps.

You may be right but I don’t think media is going to let him off tonight. They seem to upset how they have been lied to by KJP for the past six months and this is is first solo press conference since November of 2023. I think it’s the event that finally gets him out of the race.

You may be right but I don’t think media is going to let him off tonight. They seem to upset how they have been lied to by KJP for the past six months and this is is first solo press conference since November of 2023. I think it’s the event that finally gets him out of the race.
The media won't get the chance is what I'm saying. Joe will give canned answers to a few questions and that will be it. There is NO WAY Biden's people will allow Joe to be vulnerable. I think the media SHOULD be allowed to "let loose", and Joe SHOULD stand up there and face it.

That's not gonna happen...no way...no how. For the country's sake, it should. But it's not about the country. It's about Biden staying in power.

The media won't get the chance is what I'm saying. Joe will give canned answers to a few questions and that will be it. There is NO WAY Biden's people will allow Joe to be vulnerable. I think the media SHOULD be allowed to "let loose", and Joe SHOULD stand up there and face it.

That's not gonna happen...no way...no how. For the country's sake, it should. But it's not about the country. It's about Biden staying in power.
I don’t think he has the ability to give canned answers. He is so far gone that having to think on his feet as a hostile press corps fires questions is not really a strong suit of his. The press knows if he stays in he is going to lose to Trump. They want Kamala as much as many of the Dem politicians do who are calling for him to drop out.

2028 can't get here soon enough. No more Trump or Biden.

I am just so sick of this.
If Trump gets reelected in 2024, he will be on the ballot and will likely be able to manipulate the election to be president in 2028 - and likely - beyond. I truly believe that.

Buh buh buh buh............buh bleeee bla blub but blub blub blub......but Trump! Sounds like most of you losers! lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT