ADVERTISEMENT

My new prediction on Biden stepping down . . .

I think it’s already over for him but I’m sure they’re struggling with Harris. The R’s have been hammering the border and DEI this week, it’s clear those are two winning pillars for them to run on. Harris will struggle to alleviate those

I’ve never heard of Democrats trying this tactic. They should find a blue state like CO and try it.

They tried to block him from the ballot because he encouraged an insurrection. I think it would be reasonable to keep an insurrectionist, a rapist, or a felon off a ballot.

I bet Germany regrets letting a convicted criminal run for office a few times in hindsight.

I heard Obama was gently urging him to step down.

Obama got him the job in the first place, if Obama asks him to bow out, he will.
I think things are pretty cool between the two right now. Obama didn't endorse him last cycle until it was over and I've heard many times that he resented that, feeling a lack of loyalty. If Obama told him he should step down now, Joe might tell him to **** off.

Reactions: h-hawk
I think everyone underestimates Jill's desire to remain first lady. She will fight to the last breath for Joe to stay in the race. And Hunter will be right beside her urging Joe to stay the course.

Throw The Towel GIF

They tried to block him from the ballot because he encouraged an insurrection. I think it would be reasonable to keep an insurrectionist, a rapist, or a felon off a ballot.

I bet Germany regrets letting a convicted criminal run for office a few times in hindsight.
They don't even care hence the false equivalency. What you're talking about is yet another attempt at stealing an election. If the Republicans had an ounce of decency they would have launched Trump from the ballot themselves, but here we are.

How did you determine Jill's desire? Do you have first hand insight, published reporting or gut feeling?
Of course I have no first hand insight. My opinion is based upon her appearance the night of the debate when she told Joe what a great job he had done and how he answered all the questions. My opinion is also based upon published reports about the family gathering after the debate, after which it was announced that he was remaining in the race.

Of course I have no first hand insight. My opinion is based upon her appearance the night of the debate when she told Joe what a great job he had done and how he answered all the questions. My opinion is also based upon published reports about the family gathering after the debate, after which it was announced that he was remaining in the race.

Thanks for responding. To each their own, but I can't help but be confused how that led to your belief that she'll fight to the last breath to keep Joe in the race.

Reactions: McLovin32
Any women who would stand by and watch their husband of nearly 50 years, deteriorate and embarrass himself on National TV, and in front of the world , time and time again cannot be known as anything else.
I'm sorry your marriage sucks.

My wife takes "for better and for worse" seriously and stands by me and supports me even in my darkest hours, probably more so when I'm down and need buoying. And yes, sometimes that means saying everything is going to be alright when it obviously is not going to be. That's what supportive spouses do.

Reactions: mjtommy
I think everyone underestimates Jill's desire to remain first lady. She will fight to the last breath for Joe to stay in the race. And Hunter will be right beside her urging Joe to stay the course.
IMO Team Biden is going to try to extract as many dollars as they can to step aside, ala Bernie stepping out of Hillary's way once upon a time. Wait for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT