ADVERTISEMENT

****Joe Biden Press Conference official Thread****

If it were anyone else, it wouldn't have been a GREAT performance, but with Joe the bar is low enough it didn't go that poorly. Sure he had a few mix ups, a small amount of incoherent rambling, the creepy old man whisper, and lost his train of thought or had to reset 15 times (look), there were scores of reporters but he called on a designated few with prepared questions. He seemed prepared to answer those questions for the most part.

It was far and away better than the debate, and If you focused on the gaffes they were there to he had. If you wanted to hear him speak well (for him) you could come away thinking he did fine.

Since this was his first big boy press conference in quite some time maybe he had a little rust. I thought he did OK. For any other president that was a C+ performance for Joe it was about a B.
It's not a big boy press conference if you have a prepared list of friendly reporters that you are going to call on.

Last night was a joke.

Zelensky is Putin?
Kamala is Trump?

On the world's biggest stage and after the the most embarrassing debate performance, this is what we get? And you're waving your hand in dismissal as if it's just a cute, passive mistake? Keep steering the rudderless cargo ship off course while the rest of humanity is waving on a little island needing rescue, smiling into the sunset, as you blindly pass us by.
Did you listen or watch the PC? Biden was pretty on point and showed a depth of knowledge, something Trump could never do.

It's not a big boy press conference if you have a prepared list of friendly reporters that you are going to call on.

Last night was a joke.
You don't think financial times, npr, scripps, etc are top notch?

Sure. You aren't that stupid, are you? Quit lying to all of us. Of course Trump is involved in Project25. You are either fine with what it entails but don't want the public to know of his and the Heritage Foundations plans for America or you are willfully ignorant.
amazing how many insiders there are on HBOT

That's the same BS post I orignally responded to. It's just talking points. What policy was Trump responsible for or decisions that he directly made?
Youre going to want to look at the link then. No human is going to say "this policy really helped me on this end" they are going to say "his foreign policy kept us out of wars" you are going foe the tiniest details because Trump really dis run the show fairly well.

Youre going to want to look at the link then. No human is going to say "this policy really helped me on this end" they are going to say "his foreign policy kept us out of wars" you are going foe the tiniest details because Trump really dis run the show fairly well.
So you have nothing. No surprise. It's all hot air from the felon.

And so what is your medical degree to be able to dismiss obvious symptoms that don't require any medical training to clearly identify?
@seminole97 including you here

LOL...you don't need a medical degree to recognize that there are all kinds of causes for misspeaking, dumbass. You do need a medical degree to eliminate ALL of those other causes and arrive at a definitive diagnosis. And you'd have to accomplish that through interactions with the person you're purporting to diagnose.

So... you're full of shit, as usual.

Reactions: Tom Paris
@seminole97 including you here

LOL...you don't need a medical degree to recognize that there are all kinds of causes for misspeaking, dumbass. You do need a medical degree to eliminate ALL of those other causes and arrive at a definitive diagnosis. And you'd have to accomplish that through interactions with the person you're purporting to diagnose.

So... you're full of shit, as usual.
Everything is just fine!!! Ehhh anyway

Take out Trump and replace with Biden and it's all the same. Take off your blue tinted cult sunglasses and see reality for once.
Like I said, I'm not a Democrat. But literally none of what I said applies to Biden. He does have serious problems, and I don't want him to stay in the race.

For his opening act on Thursday, Biden made his way out of bed and to the NATO summit across town, all for the honor of stepping on stage and referring to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskiy — whom U.S. taxpayers have gifted hundreds of billions of dollars at Biden’s direction to fight Russia — as “President Putin”. To refer to Zelenskiy as Putin, and at a NATO event nonetheless, is about as big of a f*ck up as you can possibly make given the world’s geopolitical climate right now.

This would have been like introducing President George W. Bush throwing out the first pitch at Yankee Stadium after 9/11 as “President Osama Bin Laden”.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
For his opening act on Thursday, Biden made his way out of bed and to the NATO summit across town, all for the honor of stepping on stage and referring to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskiy — whom U.S. taxpayers have gifted hundreds of billions of dollars at Biden’s direction to fight Russia — as “President Putin”. To refer to Zelenskiy as Putin, and at a NATO event nonetheless, is about as big of a f*ck up as you can possibly make given the world’s geopolitical climate right now.

This would have been like introducing President George W. Bush throwing out the first pitch at Yankee Stadium after 9/11 as “President Osama Bin Laden”.
Well I mean they have the same first name and it's not like Joe was asked to say kleptocracy... who among us hasn't confused Michael Jordan with Michael Jackson?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT