ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Toussaint

wv didn't work out, but he found a nice spot to finish in at tt.
I don't know about last laugh, but from a basketball perspective this has already turned out to be a good move for him. He go to play for a coach who valued his skill set for his final go round. Whatever games they win in the tourney is frosting for him.

The guy played hard on defense and I always respected his game. Fran definitely prefers his lanky white guys and wasn't ever going to make JoeT a starter. Yeah, JoeT has proven himself and Fran is still the same coach that prefers JBO and CMAC.
Joe T started 2022 at the 1 with Bohannan at the 2. Bohannon struggled at the 2 so he moved back to the 1 midseason and Perkins started at the 2. From that point Iowa finished the season 14-3 (with the last loss being against Richmond). The demotion was apparently enough for Joe T to leave. Was it worth it in long run? Probably not, since that moved Ulis to a starting spot in 2023. But it made sense in 2022.

Connor was fine off the bench in 2022 (he never played point that season). The problem with that team was Pat starting over Kris.

Did he get the last laugh?

Or does his team need to make the S16 for that to be the case?
I liked him but his sometime habit of losing the ball when coming up the court with no pressure on him.--did not like that. Yeah it did happen. Did WVA not play him enough" If so, why to TT?

Reactions: cmhawks99
The guy played hard on defense and I always respected his game. Fran definitely prefers his lanky white guys and wasn't ever going to make JoeT a starter. Yeah, JoeT has proven himself and Fran is still the same coach that prefers JBO and CMAC.

And you taught impressionable youths.

Wish things had worked out better for Joe with Iowa, but glad he found a good fit with TT.

I remember JT playing some tough D against Purdue in the BTT championship game a couple years ago. Could've used more of that these past two years.
Nah, 3pt shooting percentage is all that matters for a guard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT