ADVERTISEMENT

John Daly on the dude trying to get on the LPGA

That player will never, ever make it to the LPGA tour. He's been playing on that little, central Florida mini-tour for 3 years; this is the 2nd event he's won in that time.

The course he won on, Mission Inn, is a great track - one of my favorites in all of central Florida & the one of the oldest in the State. If you're in the area it's definitely worth playing (it's about a 45 minute drive from the Disney area).

Why do you hate trans people so much that you start disinformation threads on them every other day? You have an unhealthy obsession on the subject. Do you think the average trans person spends their days on the internet spreading lies about you, and trying to dehumanize you? Or, is this just you following Eloon's talking points?
Also, I'd be leery of taking life advice from Daly.
Why do you hate women? Do have a daughter? Why should men who wish they were women or want to be women be allowed to ruin the athletic careers and possible health of actual women? Have you even asked yourself why men's and women's sports are separate in the first place, apparently not.

I think there should be a new open division honestly for all sports. Thats the only fair way really.
603cf855-ab11-4e13-aa37-5f1fcf210ce2_text.gif

That player will never, ever make it to the LPGA tour. He's been playing on that little, central Florida mini-tour for 3 years; this is the 2nd event he's won in that time.

The course he won on, Mission Inn, is a great track - one of my favorites in all of central Florida & the one of the oldest in the State. If you're in the area it's definitely worth playing (it's about a 45 minute drive from the Disney area).
I bet the course is flat & has water on 14 holes. I’ve played 15-20 courses in Florida, they’re all the same.

#
This dude is looking ROUGH. But at least he gets to win women’s events, steal their glory and their money. That’s what really matters here.

A Scottish-born transgender golfer has spoken about her dream of earning a Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) tour card after winning a tournament in Florida.

Hailey Davidson, the first male-born golfer to win a professional women’s event three years ago, claimed the top prize at the NXXT Women’s Classic at Howey-in-the-Hills.

BB1h1CGi.img
#HOTBABEALERT ... BARF

Oh my- you truly are pathetic.
If men didn’t say they were women and voluntarily intrude into women’s sports they’d avoid the pushback and justifiable anger wouldn’t they?
What you describe borders on personal accountability. Dirty Words...

Life is full of learning experiences. I’m sure she’ll be just fine.
You know who would actually be fine, the man beating women in women's sports, if he had enough class to not compete against women . If you want to live as a women, that is your choice but that doesn't give you the right to ruin everyone else's life because you have issues.

This dude is looking ROUGH. But at least he gets to win women’s events, steal their glory and their money. That’s what really matters here.

A Scottish-born transgender golfer has spoken about her dream of earning a Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) tour card after winning a tournament in Florida.

Hailey Davidson, the first male-born golfer to win a professional women’s event three years ago, claimed the top prize at the NXXT Women’s Classic at Howey-in-the-Hills.

BB1h1CGi.img
Now this should be a would ya thread. What say you sickos?

🤣

Gender is different than sex, and I've explained this to you before, but you are a simple-minded, bigoted coward, so I see no need to engage with you beyond saying so.

😘🤏
One's bullshit based upon regressive stereotypes and one describes the natural world in terms of evolutionary biology. I've explained this to you before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT