ADVERTISEMENT

John Daly on the dude trying to get on the LPGA

You know who would actually be fine, the man beating women in women's sports, if he had enough class to not compete against women . If you want to live as a women, that is your choice but that doesn't give you the right to ruin everyone else's life because you have issues.
I don’t think it’s about class, really.
These folks have mental health issues and are seeking attention and validation for their own personal needs.

You have to kind of laugh at the fact there were a generation of women who fought to be able to do things, like have their own golf leagues, and now this generation of females is so weak they can't even tell men to stay out, because of "feelings.".

The general lack of pushback from liberal women on this issue is fascinating. It’s like they are just waiting for someone else to deal with this so they don’t have to look like the “bad guy.”

Stupid.

Do you know how much time and money that would waste?

Who's going to attend? Who's going to watch? Who's going to sponsor?

It would worse than the WNBA.

I dont ****ing care if the PGA has to spend money. So ****ing what? For a stupid ass game like golf played by drunk fatties in golf carts LOL

Just ban any trans person from any sport? Thats your answer.

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
I dont ****ing care if the PGA has to spend money. So ****ing what? For a stupid ass game like golf played by drunk fatties in golf carts LOL

Just ban any trans person from any sport? Thats your answer.
Hahaha... the liberal mind is comedic gold.

No JR, the answer is admitting this person was born with testies and they need to compete against the sex they were born as.

Ban?

Not the word I would use.

But you play the sport with the genitals you were born with.

Pretty simple.

lawyer caveman GIF

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
The general lack of pushback from liberal women on this issue is fascinating. It’s like they are just waiting for someone else to deal with this so they don’t have to look like the “bad guy.”
A real feminist would tell you that your post was sexist...

John Daly the wordsmith....

I know like with everything there is a grey area here but I do agree with the side that it's not fair to women who are born as a physical female. I think when a person decides to convert, there are some sacrifices that that person has to make before converting, and competitive sports probably should be one of those things.

The LPGA tour changed their requirements to compete on their tour and small tours. If the LPGA tour prefers to be woke instead of protecting women on their tour, that's on them.

It's truly sad that people think it's fair for biological males be allowed to compete with females in sports where physiology makes a difference.

I don't believe men claim to be transgender in order to compete. I do believe men who already identify as transgender are feeling more and more free to compete with women in high level sports if allowed. Winning feeds their self esteem. Some need that, some don't.

You know who would actually be fine, the man beating women in women's sports, if he had enough class to not compete against women . If you want to live as a women, that is your choice but that doesn't give you the right to ruin everyone else's life because you have issues.
How many lives did this dude/chick ruin by winning a trophy?

How many lives did this dude/chick ruin by winning a trophy?
Do you apply this dumbass standard to your own life or just others?

So, say your disadvantaged/uber minority neighbor steals your lawnmower cuz ... he ain't got one. Cool right?!!

Now he certainly didn't ruin your life! Yeah, it's unsettling for the neighborhood but y'all can just chalk it up to the "learning experience" you oh-so flippantly replied with earlier.

Is that the measure now? how many lives are affected by this dude's selfish actions?
It's the measure @abby97 set and I was responding to that.
Do you apply this dumbass standard to your own life or just others?

So, say your disadvantaged/uber minority neighbor steals your lawnmower cuz ... he ain't got one. Cool right?!!

Now he certainly didn't ruin your life! Yeah, it's unsettling for the neighborhood but y'all can just chalk it up to the "learning experience" you oh-so flippantly replied with earlier.
Winning a low level golf tournament is the same as stealing someone's property to you?

Probably when he grow his tits, he'll lose 75 yards off his drive, then the real women will kick his ass around the greens...

He could not come remotely close to competing on the LPGA right now. He's been playing on this mini-tour for 3 years, and this is his second win. This year, he's in about 9th place in scoring average.
Oh, and his long drive of the year is about 10th, some 21 yard behind the longest.

And that is on a local mini-tour in the Orlando area that apparently only draws 25 ot 30 players in a given tournament.

So if one believes in his/her heart and soul that they were put on this earth to cleanse the human race, and to do so meant killing everyone who isn't pure, is that okay with you? That is who they believe they are despite any evidence! Do they then have the right to do whatever they feel is necessary to live their life as they see fit regardless of how it affects anyone else?

How normal people think: Trans people can pretend to be whatever they want... And should feel free to enjoy leisure activities like golfing...but shouldn't compete in competitions where they could have unfair physical advantages. Nobody is saying you can't swim in the pool, you just can't swim in competitions where you have an advantage. Nobody is saying you can't play golf... you just can't be a cock-swinging commando and play from the ladies tees for money.

If you wanna tuck your junk and wear a skirt and hit from the ladies tees... have a ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT