ADVERTISEMENT

John Daly on the dude trying to get on the LPGA

I think there should be a new open division honestly for all sports. Thats the only fair way really.

Just base it off genetics. 95% of these dudes competing in women’s athletics are purely doing it to gain an edge and win events they have no business even competing in. It is f*cking shameful. These dudes are abusers of legit women competitors.

There's a transgender playing on the LPGA tour? Well, if @PGATUOR with a checkmark says so.

This dude is looking ROUGH. But at least he gets to win women’s events, steal their glory and their money. That’s what really matters here.

A Scottish-born transgender golfer has spoken about her dream of earning a Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) tour card after winning a tournament in Florida.

Hailey Davidson, the first male-born golfer to win a professional women’s event three years ago, claimed the top prize at the NXXT Women’s Classic at Howey-in-the-Hills.

BB1h1CGi.img

This dude is looking ROUGH. But at least he gets to win women’s events, steal their glory and their money. That’s what really matters here.

A Scottish-born transgender golfer has spoken about her dream of earning a Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) tour card after winning a tournament in Florida.

Hailey Davidson, the first male-born golfer to win a professional women’s event three years ago, claimed the top prize at the NXXT Women’s Classic at Howey-in-the-Hills.

BB1h1CGi.img

So not playing on the LPGA Tour. I don't agree with a trans playing women sports and I also don't agree with using lies to get your point across.

BB1h1CGi.img
That’s one ugly mother……

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Why do you hate women athletes?

This is occurring at all levels.
Why do you hate trans people so much that you start disinformation threads on them every other day? You have an unhealthy obsession on the subject. Do you think the average trans person spends their days on the internet spreading lies about you, and trying to dehumanize you? Or, is this just you following Eloon's talking points?
Also, I'd be leery of taking life advice from Daly.

Haha, edited for clarity. Doesn’t change the facts. Some dude just stole a victory from some legit woman competitor. Why do you hate women athletes?

First of all, can you read? 2nd - I really don't give a crap about this and never would have seen it if I hadn't clicked on your post. There's a solution to #2.

Why do you hate trans people so much that you start disinformation threads on them every other day? You have an unhealthy obsession on the subject. Do you think the average trans person spends their days on the internet spreading lies about you, and trying to dehumanize you? Or, is this just you following Eloon's talking points?
Also, I'd be leery of taking life advice from Daly.

I do not hate trans people. I hate virtue signaling at the expense of women.

Have I not made that clear?

Men should not be competing in women’s sports.

Now I ask you. Why do you support MEN competing against women?

Why do their rights matter less to you? Are you sexist and bigoted against women? Why?

Until every woman in sports walks off the field, or court, or pool or putting green or whatever arena of women’s sports in unison and pushback these MALES will continue to push in.
It’s a form of harassment and abuse.
Harassment and abuse is what the trans community faces. Do you honestly think trans people are trans just to try and win more games in a sport, and then face all that anger and ignorance? I guess we see why you are reacting so strongly to DeSantis bullying trans citizens in Florida. You buy into the emotion and disinformation.

I do not hate trans people. I hate virtue signaling at the expense of women.

Have I not made that clear?

Men should not be competing in women’s sports.

Now I ask you. Why do you support MEN competing against women?

Why do their rights matter less to you? Are you sexist and bigoted against women? Why?
Sure, you just lie and exaggerate here day after day about an extremely small segment of society.
All the rest of your post is just BS and sand kicking. I'm sexist and bigoted against women because of a false premise thread, and a quote from a drunken old dude with a gambling addiction?
Eloon hates trans citizens, so therefore you have to hate trans citizens. Putin is huge on abusing trans people.
You take a group of vulnerable people in society, and you turn them into outcasts. You dehumanize them and invalidate their hopes and dreams. You direct all the disappointment and dissatisfaction about the lack of development or lack of success in a society, and you focus it against that small, relatively powerless group. That's what transphobes do. It would be nice if you were just honest about it.

Harassment and abuse is what the trans community faces.

No, this is what that guy Lia Thomas did to the women’s swim team when he whipped his dick out in front of them in the women’s locker room. That is sexual harassment from an abuser. He should have been charged with a crime and done jail time. F that guy. He sucks.

Sure, you just lie and exaggerate here day after day about an extremely small segment of society.
All the rest of your post is just BS and sand kicking. I'm sexist and bigoted against women because of a false premise thread, and a quote from a drunken old dude with a gambling addiction?
Eloon hates trans citizens, so therefore you have to hate trans citizens. Putin is huge on abusing trans people.
You take a group of vulnerable people in society, and you turn them into outcasts. You dehumanize them and invalidate their hopes and dreams. You direct all the disappointment and dissatisfaction about the lack of development or lack of success in a society, and you focus it against that small, relatively powerless group. That's what transphobes do. It would be nice if you were just honest about it.

Have you been drinking? Cuz it seems like you’ve been drinking.

Reactions: goldmom

BB1h1CGi.img
Animated GIF

Harassment and abuse is what the trans community faces. Do you honestly think trans people are trans just to try and win more games in a sport, and then face all that anger and ignorance? I guess we see why you are reacting so strongly to DeSantis bullying trans citizens in Florida. You buy into the emotion and disinformation.
Oh my- you truly are pathetic.
If men didn’t say they were women and voluntarily intrude into women’s sports they’d avoid the pushback and justifiable anger wouldn’t they?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT