ADVERTISEMENT

Johnson Pays Trump Visit as He Faces Mounting Criticism from the Right

If I have to explain something that simple, then I will not waste my time with a paid DNC'r. If you spent two seconds looking my posts up, you will find your last sentence is one of the stupidest comments of the day.
He was President of the bleeping United States. But not "establishment". You want to talk "stupidest". The guy appointed 3 Supreme Ct Justices, but of course Supreme Ct Justices aren't "establishment" either apparently.

Reactions: cigaretteman
He was President of the bleeping United States. But not "establishment". You want to talk "stupidest". The guy appointed 3 Supreme Ct Justices, but of course Supreme Ct Justices aren't "establishment" either apparently.
I have no idea what you are trying to say. In my post I said he was a trader to the establishment. Establishment are the unelected officials that live in DC. The Supreme Court is a Branch of the Government. Good God man, take American Civics class and learn something.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
This is the first time I can think of where I am surprised someone in the US hasn't been assassinated. I figured someone in this corrupt deep state DOJ/FBI/CIA/IRS/Nancy Pelosi would have had this threat eliminated by now.
Is it possible that they, whoever “they” are are afraid of the potential backlash if trump becomes a martyr? So many people are brainwashed and could trigger an event they are unprepared for? Do they really know how many Trump loyalists are hiding in the military and police?

And you're not? Because I just don't jump on board with whatever the left or right throws out there? The joke is on you. You don't free think and only see things in one color. Besides I'm pretty sure that you're a paid DNC'r that is on here for one purpose. I used to follow my Hawks on this board for many years. I would get info about upcoming events, how people felt about things. I never needed to post because I didn't need to. A-holes like you made it so I couldn't even follow a sports thread without political attacks. It got to the point I couldn't take it anymore and created a username to tell people to stay off the sports threads. I got attacked for that. So, just like I told those people, block me now because I will find your posts and disrupt your shit. You're not as smart as you think you are. I've seen what your party is and has done. Abortion was Obama's #1 thing he was going to do as soon as he got in office. He had a super majority in the House and Senate, didn't pass crap. Now the court put it back to the states and you blow a gasket. No, the Republican's aren't at fault. When handed the power to get what you wanted, they did nothing. Seeth all you want but that is the cold hard facts. That is one of many examples I can give for both sides.
So easy to trigger.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. In my post I said he was a trader to the establishment. Establishment are the unelected officials that live in DC. The Supreme Court is a Branch of the Government. Good God man, take American Civics class and learn something.
Oh, so now you're making up definitions as to what an "establishment" is or isn't.

Donald Trump is the Republican establishment right now, in office or out-of-office, it's why toads like Mike Johnson and Kevin McCarthy and just about anyone who's anyone in the Republican party make the pilgrimage to Mar A Lago and otherwise suck up to him.

It's why people like me say that the current Republican establishment is fascist and traitorous.

So easy to trigger.
If 12 years of saying nothing is being triggered. Having to put up with the very same crap I've heard over and over again since I was a small kid, then sure, I guess. For all you super smart people on here. Climate crap has been around since the 60's, abortion since the 70's, poor people starving since... well forever, health care (forever), affordable housing (forever), Dems are bad/Reps are bad 1800's, religion since the 60's, drug laws since the 20's, immigration since America began. Guess what people, they won't ever change because they don't want to fix them. They need these issues for elections and campaign money. People like you feed this. I vote on my pocketbook. Nothing more, nothing less. Who puts the most money in my pocket. Neither part has done that since the 90's. Trump did a little, but what he did do, was taken away by Biden almost right away.

Oh, so now you're making up definitions as to what an "establishment" is or isn't.

Donald Trump is the Republican establishment right now, in office or out-of-office, it's why toads like Mike Johnson and Kevin McCarthy and just about anyone who's anyone in the Republican party make the pilgrimage to Mar A Lago and otherwise suck up to him.

It's why people like me say that the current Republican establishment is fascist and traitorous.
Honestly, I'm not a name caller like so many on here, but damn you are a complete idiot. I will gladly mail you books so you can read them and catch up on how life really works. I'm really getting the sense you are another paid DNC'r.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
bow down kiss me GIF by Crossroads of History

Reactions: cigaretteman
He did collude with Russia. His campaign 100% did. He is a foreign agent and the enemy of the 🇺🇸 and also the leader of the GOP.
That's a perfect example of why I quit listening to what anyone has to say about Trump. You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. And for the record, I am not calling you a liar. No doubt that's what the fake news told you and you gobbled it up like the braindead idiot that you are. And that goes for the rest of you idiots too.

If 12 years of saying nothing is being triggered. Having to put up with the very same crap I've heard over and over again since I was a small kid, then sure, I guess. For all you super smart people on here. Climate crap has been around since the 60's, abortion since the 70's, poor people starving since... well forever, health care (forever), affordable housing (forever), Dems are bad/Reps are bad 1800's, religion since the 60's, drug laws since the 20's, immigration since America began. Guess what people, they won't ever change because they don't want to fix them. They need these issues for elections and campaign money. People like you feed this. I vote on my pocketbook. Nothing more, nothing less. Who puts the most money in my pocket. Neither part has done that since the 90's. Trump did a little, but what he did do, was taken away by Biden almost right away.
No offense, but your grammar is hot garbage.

That's a perfect example of why I quit listening to what anyone has to say about Trump. You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. And for the record, I am not calling you a liar. No doubt that's what the fake news told you and you gobbled it up like the braindead idiot that you are. And that goes for the rest of you idiots too.
You sir/madam are the brain-dead idiot. The GOP-led Senate Intelligence Committee released a report saying just the opposite of the fake news you seek.

Senate Russia report proves Trump collusion was very real.​

Far from a hoax, as the president so often claimed, the report reveals how the Trump campaign willingly engaged with Russian operatives implementing the influence effort. For instance, the report exposes interactions and information exchanged between Russian intelligence officer Konstantin Kilimnik and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort. According to the report, campaign figures “presented attractive targets for foreign influence, creating notable counterintelligence vulnerabilities.” (Manafort was later convicted of tax and bank fraud.)

Is it possible that they, whoever “they” are are afraid of the potential backlash if trump becomes a martyr? So many people are brainwashed and could trigger an event they are unprepared for? Do they really know how many Trump loyalists are hiding in the military and police?
Oh I’m not disagreeing with this at all. Just saying maybe most of the party might finally choose a bit of normalcy. The far right never will but maybe we can stop being concerned with a wannabe dictator.

Who covers the cost for Mike Johnson to fly down and spend time schmoozing with Trump at MarALago?

(Yes, I’m sure they all do it.)

Why can’t everyone just put all the Ryan handles on ignore? I do but he still jacks up threads with his idiocy.
New ones pop up so often it's difficult. It is funny when he tries to deny he's Ryan but then starts the same BS posting style unique to him.

Honestly, I'm not a name caller like so many on here, but damn you are a complete idiot. I will gladly mail you books so you can read them and catch up on how life really works. I'm really getting the sense you are another paid DNC'r.
You don't have to mail me anything dude, just give me a list of books I should read to get some "how life really works" book learnin. This should be good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT