ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Ogundele

I saw that Ogundele was originally from London, just like Gabe Olaseni. I wonder if they are in any way related, e.g. coming from the same area in Africa?

Welcome to the Hawkeye Family Josh---glad you are with us and
look forward to seeing you at Carver in Black & Gold !!

Did you really say that?
Yes I did. Just because London is a big city and full of people from around the world, doesn't mean they can't happen to be related. If not, fine. If yes, it's a fun fact.

I just searched around on the web, and read that the name "Ogundele" is of Yoruba origin, and so is "Olaseni", meaning they may be originally from the western Africa region, around Nigeria.

Reactions: perryhawk
Good job to Fran and staff. Glad I was wrong that he was a Rutgers lean. Rutgers, Providence, Rhode Island, and Cincy are not slouches.
1vxrdh.gif

Yes I did. Just because London is a big city and full of people from around the world, doesn't mean they can't happen to be related. If not, fine. If yes, it's a fun fact.

I just searched around on the web, and read that the name "Ogundele" is of Yoruba origin, and so is "Olaseni", meaning they may be originally from the western Africa region, around Nigeria.
th

Kid will just be absorbed into Franball, and we'll get more Franball product.
Players don't change Franball. Franball changes players.

Not a lot of video out there to be found, but he looks to be pretty nimble. There is a You Tube video from 2015-16 that I suspect is the same Josh Ogundele and he is knocking down perimeter shots. 247 sports has a 30-second clip of him also.

I don't get too uptight over losing a kid because he is from Iowa unless it is Barnes, Paige, Carton, etc. Foster could be a great player, but Ogundele has a grown man body already which I like (purely from a basketball perspective). Get the kid in a conditioning program and he could be an excellent successor to Garza. I think the fact that the state only produces a couple of high profile recruits per year if that intensifies the angst if they don't pick Iowa.

Just as a FYI - you may have wanted to include that research and hypothesis the first time around.

You must be related to everyone that is white in Iowa right?

i live in another state, but I'm from Iowa.

this is just as absurd as when people say to me "Oh I know one guy from Iowa! Do you know Darren Otten from Waukee?"

only if Iowa had 190 million people instead of 3 million, and instead of knowing Darren Otten, I'm his cousin.

Borderline insane person post.

Reactions: Cydkar and BBHawk
Franball:
1. A de-emphasis on team defense.
2. Players who should be in the game often aren't.
3. Players who shouldn't be in the game often are.
4. Zero chemistry.
5. Zero team toughness.
6. Middle School level ball movement on offense.
7. Quick and athletic guards? Who needs em?
8. Mysterious substitutions

Don't act like you don't know.

Reactions: skydog0784
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT