ADVERTISEMENT

Juan Soto Auto card

I swear that for every good experience somebody has with a breaker, there are 4 that get screwed. T's&P's

If I knew how to post pics from my camera

I swear that for every good experience somebody has with a breaker, there are 4 that get screwed. T's&P's

I definitely agree. I’ve done a bunch were I got literally nothing from a break. They guy I go through, he seems like a good dude though. He doesn’t overprice much at all. Last night, he did a random for 30 teams and each spot was $30. I got the Nats in the randomizer. The Soto card was one of like 2 cards I got the entire break.

If I knew how to post pics from my camera

I definitely agree. I’ve done a bunch were I got literally nothing from a break. They guy I go through, he seems like a good dude though. He doesn’t overprice much at all. Last night, he did a random for 30 teams and each spot was $30. I got the Nats in the randomizer. The Soto card was one of like 2 cards I got the entire break.
I could get you in a few break groups, but we’d have to know who each other is

What exactly does this mean to those of us who are “normal”?
Essentially you pay for the chance to get a card. He paid $30 to get all the Nationals players that were opened in the packs opened. If they opened 20 Nats cards then he’d get all 20. If they opened no Nats cards he would get nothing. Either way he still pays $30.
It’s a way to get in on some really expensive hobby boxes of cards that would otherwise be difficult to find or too over priced to find.

Something like this?

I know I'm getting old when I have no f'ing idea what "this" is anymore.

I'll put this out there as I've been using it as a coaster for the last couple months.....I could be persuaded to trade my AJ Puk PSA 6 base rookie for that card.

Dude must really want out of DC! Turned down 440 Mill 15 year offer.
99secb2o

At least he is still young. Really, the Royals didn't give up anything. The Comp pick might not even pan out.
Waters didn't pan out in Atlanta. I've always liked the kid, but he couldn't hit in AAA, let alone the majors. I think we'll see Atlanta try to package some picks to move up and try to get Druw Jones.

ETA: I hope he pans out in KC. I never root against guys.

Waters didn't pan out in Atlanta. I've always liked the kid, but he couldn't hit in AAA, let alone the majors. I think we'll see Atlanta try to package some picks to move up and try to get Druw Jones.

ETA: I hope he pans out in KC. I never root against guys.

Can they trade up for picks? Didn’t think that was allowed and the only reason they could trade for this one was because it was a comp pick.

I went into a card shop I've never been in today, disarray would probably be the nicest way to put it.....boxes piled on top of boxes from floor to ceiling. I asked the owner if they were in any kind of order and he told me that he opened a pack here, a box there, and would just put them in cardboard boxes. He had no idea what was in any of them except a rough estimate that the closer to the bottom you got, the older the cards would get.

There wouldn't be enough time in 2022 to go through all of them so i asked him if i could gamble and buy a few boxes from the middle. 4 of the boxes were junk but i caught 2008 in one of the boxes and pulled Votto, Kershaw, and Scherzer rookies out of it

Reactions: WadeLookingbill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT