ADVERTISEMENT

June Inflation

If you are struggling to pay for groceries a 2nd job could be beneficial.
"There was no inflation when I took office"

- Joe Biden

I'll just vote against the vegetable. You keep running on your winning messaging about inflation being the consumers fault. Just get a second job bro!

More good news.

And my retirement account looking better every week!

Probably gonna end up in a higher tax bracket and would have never envisioned this in the summer of 2020.
Cut that figure by 30% and that's it's actual buying power since sleepy devastated the US dollar

There is still inflation, just slowing down. Fed might do a rate cut in September now

More good news.

And my retirement account looking better every week!

Probably gonna end up in a higher tax bracket and would have never envisioned this in the summer of 2020.
Of course it looks better after bottoming out just a couple of years ago.
It’s like the iowa offense. Anything has to be better than the last couple of years. Doesn’t mean scoring 17 points a game is great.

You do realize that there was always going to be ramifications of the Covid recovery?
I do. And I knew there was always going to be a recovery as well. I guess we’re only allowed to celebrate the recovery that still hasn’t made up for the loss.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Maybe and I’m just spitballing here, we could compare the unemployment, inflation and recovery post-Covid to the G7 or G20 nations?

Nah.
We're American Bitch! I don't care what is happening on the other side of the planet. The dollar is supposed to be the gold standard, world currency that everyone wants. Countries that only work 2/3rds of the year and have 1/3'rd holiday and don't make technological advances or medical advances economies shouldn't be on par with ours.

We're American Bitch! I don't care what is happening on the other side of the planet. The dollar is supposed to be the gold standard, world currency that everyone wants. Countries that only work 2/3rds of the year and have 1/3'rd holiday and don't make technological advances or medical advances economies shouldn't be on par with ours.
Not sure why we have stooped to the level of comparing ourselves to other counties. Someone made a similar argument to me yesterday. I always thought America was better than everyone else. Joe even said so.

LOL

Sure

Do we normally compare to that group to determine what is good or bad?

I guess politics/team always comes into play at this point.

LOL. Yes yes, it is not an interconnected world. Good analysis Sparky.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT