ADVERTISEMENT

Just pointing out once.......its gonna be a long week

Honestly, it happened about 3-4 years ago and came out of this very same week.

Guys, I know its difficult to stay above the fray. I want, badly at times, to jump in with both feet and wave my black and gold fandom all over the PSU guys that come here. Fact is, most of them are just good wrestling fans and a few bad apples create the problem.

All I'm asking is that we, as a whole, don't make it worse.

Mike
Go fishing.

Reactions: Gobblin
In theory, the thought behind this thread is nice. However, in reality, it will probably function as a bat signal for instigators.

And it’s not just PSU fans (and other fans posing as PSU fans). Trolls from all parts know how sensitive (generally) much of the cesspool populace is. They feed off thin skin and vitriol, and they know emotions will be running high this week.

Grandpa used to hang fly strips near the milking stalls in an attempt to keep the flys off him while he worked. Vet said he would be better off not putting them up because it draws in flys when the cows aren’t even around.
The moral of the story as it applies here: PSU fans like the extra long plastic glove a vet wears. Come on, it’s funny. Lighten up boys.

In theory, the thought behind this thread is nice. However, in reality, it will probably function as a bat signal for instigators.

And it’s not just PSU fans (and other fans posing as PSU fans). Trolls from all parts know how sensitive (generally) much of the cesspool populace is. They feed off thin skin and vitriol, and they know emotions will be running high this week.
You typed the quiet part out loud

All we need now is that Michigan State fan that always posts his awful predictions and puts caps in every other word.

Good, easier to get them weeded out.......;)

Z

Guys, I know its difficult to stay above the fray. I want, badly at times, to jump in with both feet and wave my black and gold fandom all over the PSU guys that come here. Fact is, most of them are just good wrestling fans and a few bad apples create the problem.

Mike
No they are not. They are trash!! Have you seen their board? Apparently not. Carry on

The PSU posters will be here in force, and are welcome. Just like we would be, and have been, on their boards. Most of them are just fantastic wrestling fans who want to interact with fantastic Iowa wrestling fans. Don't let your comments get away from you.....either side. If you can't be civil, I will deal with it as quickly as I see it.

Realize its going to be a battle.

If you can't say it nice............don't say it. That's all.

Mike
Stir the pot!! Must be a psu fan!!

The PSU posters will be here in force, and are welcome. Just like we would be, and have been, on their boards. Most of them are just fantastic wrestling fans who want to interact with fantastic Iowa wrestling fans. Don't let your comments get away from you.....either side. If you can't be civil, I will deal with it as quickly as I see it.

Realize its going to be a battle.

If you can't say it nice............don't say it. That's all.

Mike
Thanks, Dad. Now can we go out and play with all the other kids? ;)

And apparently doing nothing.

2331f437-7300-4581-a631-a782479a4553_text.gif

• Haha
Conspiracy already going. It's been noted we just had one dual this weekend and they had two. Oh my. Lol

Reactions: Grip220

Mike
A few bad apples? Fact is, most of the ones who show up here when the Hawks are hurt'in insult our coaches, our wrestlers, our state, and us. Been that way ever since Carl left Iowa.
Welcome back, Mike. How was your years-long long trip? ;)

Your guys comprehension is weak.

Do you think I don't know the PSU fans would read it?

Do you think that I didn't mention that BOTH sides were being warned? Cause I did. Covered all the bases. And I have been monitoring this board for years. Most of the time, I just let you guys go. Delete stuff when it gets out of hand, etc.

and, as someone has already mentioned, if you are offended that someone would remind you that its okay to be nice and that someone might be watching things a little more closely this week because of what takes place later in the week, then maybe you are just feeling a bit guilty about past transgressions. IDK.

Once again, my own teams fans are the ones offended that someone might have to remind adults to act like adults kind of solidifies WHY I MIGHT HAVE TO POST A REMINDER! Your own worst enemies at times! Good Lord!

Mike

I'm from Iowa.......

I've been part of this site from the beginning, the previous site, another site. I've been a season ticket holder, I'm a booster. I moved to Texas a few years ago. what else would you like to know?

Mike
Okay, how long have you been a moderator on THIS site? Continuously that is.

There is a theory that says if you take out the trash every week it doesn’t pile up and become a huge issue that requires special attention for one week.
cid.........you know better. I take the trash out all the damn time.

Matter of fact, I took some out earlier today!

Z

Your guys comprehension is weak.

Do you think I don't know the PSU fans would read it?

Do you think that I didn't mention that BOTH sides were being warned? Cause I did. Covered all the bases. And I have been monitoring this board for years. Most of the time, I just let you guys go. Delete stuff when it gets out of hand, etc.

and, as someone has already mentioned, if you are offended that someone would remind you that its okay to be nice and that someone might be watching things a little more closely this week because of what takes place later in the week, then maybe you are just feeling a bit guilty about past transgressions. IDK.

Once again, my own teams fans are the ones offended that someone might have to remind adults to act like adults kind of solidifies WHY I MIGHT HAVE TO POST A REMINDER! Your own worst enemies at times! Good Lord!

Mike
Look, we aren't offended that you remind us. We're offended that it took you ten years to do it.
Thanks for showing up, You deserve a participation trophy. ;)

Look, we aren't offended that you remind us. We're offended that it took you ten years to do it.
Thanks for showing up, You deserve a participation trophy. ;)
Ok, maybe, just maybe.........maybe I shouldn't sit back and watch stuff unfold all the time. Maybe I should step in more often, prolly not going to happen, but maybe.

And maybe I let stuff go because in reality, it just isn't as bad as some of you all (not you necessarily) make it out to be.

Z

Ok, maybe, just maybe.........maybe I shouldn't sit back and watch stuff unfold all the time. Maybe I should step in more often, prolly not going to happen, but maybe.

And maybe I let stuff go because in reality, it just isn't as bad as some of you all (not you necessarily) make it out to be.

Z

I'm from Iowa.......

I've been part of this site from the beginning, the previous site, another site. I've been a season ticket holder, I'm a booster. I moved to Texas a few years ago. what else would you like to know?

Mike
I would like to know why you are now coming on here stating facts that mostly seem to be directed at people that support our team IOWA, along with the fact that you seem to be “sitting on your high horse“ while looking down at US?

I would also like to know what a “moderator” would have a trailer to all his posts degrading specifically white males, while pointing out something from a females reproductive anatomy? this seems very odd and disturbing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT