ADVERTISEMENT

Just pointing out once.......its gonna be a long week

Conspiracy already going. It's been noted we just had one dual this weekend and they had two. Oh my. Lol
Yeah - I posted that. I said it was interesting that Iowa had only one dual over the weekend. When did stating that a fact is interesting become equated with conspiracy theories?

I wish Penn State hadn’t had a Sunday dual too. I think the extra two days at home focused on Iowa would have been better. But then again, I dabble in conspiracy theories, it seems.

Wow, so you're a moderator for this board?? I've been on here for years and had no idea there was one. Maybe you're new to this, but after reading your posts in this thread, you're not off to a good start. Your reply to wasdt21 goes against the disgusting line you have under your name.
It seems like it fits exactly with his line. He is either arguing with buttheads or he is fishing. Apparently, he was not fishing.
Also, I certainly hope you guys are kidding about his line under his name being disgusting. Please tell me that this board is not filled with people that have no sense of humor.
OH, you meant the other one. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Zierath
Mike Z in this thread:
98cpk.gif

chinese-fish.gif

swim-let-go.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GOLDBANGER
I'm from Iowa.......

I've been part of this site from the beginning, the previous site, another site. I've been a season ticket holder, I'm a booster. I moved to Texas a few years ago. what else would you like to know?

Mike
I'd like to know if you are a troll.

I'm from Iowa.......

I've been part of this site from the beginning, the previous site, another site. I've been a season ticket holder, I'm a booster. I moved to Texas a few years ago. what else would you like to know?

Mike
Did you move to Flower Mound for business or retirement. It sure ain't cheap to live there.

Did you move to Flower Mound for business or retirement. It sure ain't cheap to live there.
neither. Came down after 2 of the kids moved here, got married and started popping out grandkids. Left a job I really liked, came here without one. Found something I love, ironically, based in the Quad Cities. Grandkids are great. Job is wonderful. The neighborhood is fantastic.

And I don't miss winter!

Z

I'm not, but you obviously...........are.

Z
That's the best you can come up with? I live 18 miles south of Pittsburgh on a 50 acre acreage. I'm a cabinet maker. Build windows and doors. Have a friend who lives in Marengo,Iowa who told me to try the Hawkeye Report Wrestling Message Board out. He said that there were lots of smart people on the board and some not so smart. No, i'm not a troll. Could add more F------D.

Reactions: DeadHead11
That's the best you can come up with? I live 18 miles south of Pittsburgh on a 50 acre acreage. I'm a cabinet maker. Build windows and doors. Have a friend who lives in Marengo,Iowa who told me to try the Hawkeye Report Wrestling Message Board out. He said that there were lots of smart people on the board and some not so smart. No, i'm not a troll. Could add more F------D.
The moderator probably isn't going to like my last reply and will probably toss me off the board but life goes on. Go Hawks.

Reactions: TarpHawk
The moderator probably isn't going to like my last reply and will probably toss me off the board but life goes on. Go Hawks.
If he doesn't ban you...........

Go ahead and give him another chance......OK

I'm sure you can make it happen........... ;)

If he doesn't ban you...........

Go ahead and give him another chance......OK

I'm sure you can make it happen........... ;)
Wasn't it you Kirkwood I talked to last year or maybe 2 years ago and I mentioned that I was a cabinet maker and you said that you were building a house or that you were putting new cabinets in your home?

I'm not gonna toss you. You didn't say anything that was directed at me. Was having trouble figuring out if you were a Hawk fan, Or, a Nit. I guess I know. Carry on.

P.S. I left a little acreage behind when I moved south. Wish I still had it.

Z

The PSU posters will be here in force, and are welcome. Just like we would be, and have been, on their boards. Most of them are just fantastic wrestling fans who want to interact with fantastic Iowa wrestling fans. Don't let your comments get away from you.....either side. If you can't be civil, I will deal with it as quickly as I see it.

Realize its going to be a battle.

If you can't say it nice............don't say it. That's all.

Mike
I’m leaving you people be. Just feel like I’m going to puke from nervousness and it’s only Monday - lots of toss ups in this dual.

Haha! Baruchel’s reaction there is gold.

My kingdom for a short clip of Les yelling for a Diet Coke - I’ve looked everywhere. My favorite scene (and there’s stiff competition) - especially the abrupt shift in Kirk’s face when Alpa Chino is busting on Australia.

Your Avatar makes a lot of sense now. Is this the clip you wanted?

wow. i love this mike moderator guy. instead of whining you should be thankful he's not a sissy in what has become a really sissified world.

wow. i love this mike moderator guy. instead of whining you should be thankful he's not a sissy in what has become a really sissified world.
Z tried to “toughen” them up once before. He obviously failed…

Reactions: Mike Zierath
Z tried to “toughen” them up once before. He obviously failed…

He can get rid of you anytime.

Reactions: GoHawks1996
I rest my case..
You don't have a case. You come here to try and start crap. Some of your fellow PSU fans can figure out how to post on another teams board without being a dick. Not you though. Not to mention you are probably one of the trolls that has been repeat banned but keeps making a new login, probably Johnstownsteel.

Last edited:
Hi, gang. I don’t troll, and I’ve never targeted walleyes.

Now trout and steelhead in clear, moving water, on the fly - that’s where it is.

And I’d say don’t read too much into last Friday’s dual results. Enjoy the lead-up this week …

Yeah - I posted that. I said it was interesting that Iowa had only one dual over the weekend. When did stating that a fact is interesting become equated with conspiracy theories?

I wish Penn State hadn’t had a Sunday dual too. I think the extra two days at home focused on Iowa would have been better. But then again, I dabble in conspiracy theories, it seems.
In a world full of dumb ass conspiracies this may be the dumbest one yet. I sure am glad you’re taking credit for it!!

I don’t think it matters one bit that Iowa had 2 more days of rest. My god, to win the NCAA’s you need to win five matches in 3 days. Penn st wrestled 1 extra match (except RBY, apparently he’s ducking or training for his MMA career) and now has five days rest. SMH and lol’ing at this “conspiracy”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT