ADVERTISEMENT

Justice Sotomayor making the case it isn't the guns stupid

The claim that you value guns more than life? What data do you have on that?

It’s an easily observable value judgement and moral defect you and your ilk have.
You and your ilk value open borders more than protecting girls from rape and murder.

PROVE ME WRONG!!1!

See how stupid that sounds?

Personal responsibility is exactly in contrast to most messaging from Dems. Guns are an easy one.

Well I agree and disgree. There are a lot of guns out there thaat are carry far more energy yet dont look as 'scary' and dont seem to be on the target list for guns people want outlawed.

So this is not to say that the .223 isnt deadly but the idea promoted by some that this is purely a wanton killing machine compared to other weapons is belied by the actual facts.

Sure Its semi auto that is light and can fire many rounds. But this isnt unique to the AR.

Again, all guns are designed to kill. Period.

If you want no gun deaths then all guns need to be confiscated. All. And since this is an impossibility, we are left with the situation we are in where I need a gun to protect myself from others with guns. Simple.
A 5.4-5.8 bullet is about as good as it gets for killing humans in terms of projectile size. There are deadlier rounds, but there aren’t more efficient ones. They tumble. Even the Soviet Union figured it out with the AK-74.

Speed beats body armor, so they’re also very effective against that. See, the 5.7x28.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT