ADVERTISEMENT

Justice Sullivan?

nu2u

HR Legend
Aug 10, 2006
May be finished with football according to the CRG:

Linebacker Justice Sullivan has been put on medical scholarship, essentially ending his Iowa football career, as he continues to deal with post-COVID-19 health issues often referred to as “long COVID.”

Sorry if ths is old news. I haven't seen an official statement. Covid sucks, don't feel like I'm all the way back yet and its been almost 17 months.

Too bad if true. Interesting life story, pumped when he signed & was really looking forward to seeing him develop into the next great Iowa LB. Best wishes to him going forward.

https://www.thegazette.com/iowa-foo...rom-iowa-footballs-2023-open-spring-practice/

OIP.MMzCOyMPMCrpLkSv9mm5ZgHaD4

First off I hope he has a full recovery because that would suck to be young, athletic, strong, etc and then feel the aches and crap from long covid.
I assume its more than aches but I don't know. The move from athletic to medical scholarship implies a more serious condition in my mind. Hope he fully recovers.

In 2018, 2020 Iowa football recruit Michael Lois broke his neck in a pool diving accident. Not sure but I believe Lois is another player currently on medical scholarship.

Last edited:
UNI basketball player is much the same. Some kids never recover fully, at least so far.

Too bad to hear ... I had high hopes for Sullivan. I know that Coach Wallace was very excited about his upside.

It sucks whenever health issues cause the premature termination of an athlete's career.

On the flip side, I hope the young man makes the most of his academic opportunities.

Don’t start this shit dumb ass.
It's hard to tell if someone is being facetious or not nowadays. I used to post outrageously ridiculous Facebook comments as a joke (like people growing a tail or 3rd eye after getting vaccinated) until I realized that some people were taking me seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT