ADVERTISEMENT

*****Kadyn Proctor has Committed to Iowa*****

Little Debbie fans are going off on twitter about all of this. They claimed we imploded over the Riola transfer, but Twitter has been on fire ever since Proctor announced his transfer. Little Debbie fans are doing whatever they can to try and convince the NCAA that we are guilty of tampering.

In short, they aren't taking it well at all.
Yes we are.

Little Debbie fans are going off on twitter about all of this. They claimed we imploded over the Riola transfer, but Twitter has been on fire ever since Proctor announced his transfer. Little Debbie fans are doing whatever they can to try and convince the NCAA that we are guilty of tampering.

And the won’t for quite some time. Their obsession with Iowa is unique to say the least.

Or I'm a Michigan fan....that happens to live in Iowa.... Maybe that's why I have a particular interest in Iowa. Not everyone you disagree with about Iowa athletics comes from just two schools small brain.
I have a hell of a lot more respect for Michigan fans than Nebraska fans. I actually respect Iowa State fans more than Bugeater fans. Nebraska fans are literally the worst.

Btw, congratulations on a fantastic season. Natty was well deserved. Big Ten was represented well.

Reactions: jonesy5960
And the won’t for quite some time. Their obsession with Iowa is unique to say the least.
When exactly did this happen? It’s been several years since I lived in Iowa but the Nebraska fans I knew back then obsessed about Colorado and Missouri and outside the rivalry with OU that was about it.

I figured Iowa State fans would be here more talking shit. Oddly enough, most of them are decent. It’s the Nebraska fans who are pathetic and here in droves. Crazy. My how the mighty have fallen.

Need one more OL to solidify in my opinion.

That would be nice.

It is disappointing how bad the line play has been the past few years. Very uncharacteristic of Kirk.

Since McNamara is made of glass, a solid line will be an absolute must next season.

I don't know if we have room to add any more Offensive Linemen; pretty sure we are several players over the 85 scholarship limit

The new OC needs to get Marco up to speed, that's for sure

I wonder if HE knows who the next OC will be.......or he truly just was homesick and would have returned regardless?

Reactions: Franisdaman
Little Debbie fans are going off on twitter about all of this. They claimed we imploded over the Riola transfer, but Twitter has been on fire ever since Proctor announced his transfer. Little Debbie fans are doing whatever they can to try and convince the NCAA that we are guilty of tampering. In short, they aren't taking it well at all.

I can only imagine....

I have a hell of a lot more respect for Michigan fans than Nebraska fans. I actually respect Iowa State fans more than Bugeater fans. Nebraska fans are literally the worst.

Btw, congratulations on a fantastic season. Natty was well deserved. Big Ten was represented well.

It was nice to see an all B1G National Championship game this year. That surely didn't sit well with either the SEC Conference or E-SEC-PN.

The 12 team playoff will be fun next year; I just hope Iowa puts it all together and makes it because they are going to be a very experienced, talented, veteran team.

When exactly did this happen? It’s been several years since I lived in Iowa but the Nebraska fans I knew back then obsessed about Colorado and Missouri and outside the rivalry with OU that was about it.

I figured Iowa State fans would be here more talking shit. Oddly enough, most of them are decent. It’s the Nebraska fans who are pathetic and here in droves. Crazy. My how the mighty have fallen.

I think Little Debbie's obsession with Iowa started as soon as we started playing them on Black Friday. Many in their fan base thought playing Iowa on Black Friday was beneath them and that Iowa would never be considered a rival.

I don't know if we have room to add any more Offensive Linemen; pretty sure we are several players over the 85 scholarship limit

Ah...I keep getting getting we are over the limit.

I have no desire to go to other schools' fan sites. It's amazing how this site attracts fans/trolls of the Clowns & Little Debbie
because you are so busy monitoring this site to make sure everyone notices your 900 posts filled with retweets of retweets of the thing you just shared? you need to take a break from all fan sites

Reactions: PIEPI
I know they haven't held up their end of things, but I put Illinois ahead of Nebraska as a rival.
For some reason I have never really considered Illinois a rival. Basketball....yes. But not football.

I am hoping the Oline improves and performs to the standard we had with the Bomb at center. I know different position, responsibilities, and players, but I have to hope for something!

Thought they would still all be in line to blow their million dollar QB.

A friend of mine who played at Iowa feels like KP does know who the OC will be. Having said that timing seems strange

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT